chapter 9

Troy's p.o.v
     i opened my eyes and automatically regretted it. my head was pounding and had a massive headache. god i hate hang overs. i stood up and walked down stairs to see my mom and my dad with a very mad expression on there face. "why did you come home drunk last night?" my dad said. i let out a sigh and just shut then out. "what are we going to do with him?" i heard my mom say to my dad.

     i went to the bathroom and took some medicine for my headache. what time is it? i pulled out my phone and checked the time. i had a text from Evan
E: hey can you meet me at the graveyard?   

T: why there?

E: because I need help with something.

T: yeah sure I'll be there in a bit 😀

E: ok I'll be waiting and thanks 😃

     i shut off my phone, brushed my teeth and ran up to my room and slipped my shoes not bothering to change into something else. once i was done i ran down stairs and told my mom and dad that i had to meet up with evan. they didn't really like him because of how he was raised. i saw the disprove in there eyes so before they could say anything i walked out the door. i couldn't help but be proud.

     most people are scared of there parents but i'm not. what's the worst thing they can do? kick me out. yeah i can do just fine on my own. as the graveyard came into sight i saw evan and those goth girls they all looked at each other. "what's going on with you guys?" Evan lightly kicked the ground. he let out a sigh and mumbled something. "dude speak up, what wrong with you?" i asked

     "you should really try to control your cousin more." one of the goth girls said to me. "i almost had sex with Jason." he said while looking at tree in the other direction. i let out a laugh not believing what he said. "I'm sorry but it sounded like you said i almost had sex with Jason." he closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "that's what I said troy." why Would he do something that gross?

     he looked me in the eyes and i couldn't stand him anymore. i walked away not caring that he was calling my name. why is this pissing me off so bad. i shouldn't give a fuck right? i mentally rolled my eyes at him as i got closer to my house. what would he see in Jason. oh god what if they date? i shuttered at that thought as i entered my house. i laid on my bed not feeling tried but wanting sleep

     "Troy, dinners ready!" my mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Thank god i'm about to die of starvation. i jumped up from my bed and speeded walked down the stairs. i sat at the table and mom put food in front of me. i started eating my dad looked at me and said "so did Evan want?" i sighed and kept looking at my food. "he just told me something that he almost did, that's all." i said leaving out what he said. i still don't know why he would do something like that.

     the rest of the dinner was in silence. i finished my food and washed my plate and then headed up to my room. it was only 7:47. i covered myself up and drifted a sleep.
(dream)
     i stood in front of a white door that Lilly's wrote on it. Jason's sister. i open the door and she was laying there on her bed. "hey Troy." she said with a lustful ring to it. i laughed and pushed her into the bed. she closed her eyes and i did the same. our lips meet rather fast but they were soft and sweet. i opened my eyes there was Jason laying there with a blush on his face. "Troy." he moaned out my name.

     i sat up shocked not knowing what to do. "Troy." he moaned again into my neck while sitting in my lap. he kissed my neck and grabbed my shirt. i shoved him down into the bed and took off my shirt. "i want you." i growled into his neck. his lips were to die for. they were so soft and sweet. he slid his hand down to my jeans and just as he was going to undo them i pinned his hands above his head.

      he let out a whimper and pushed his lower half against mine. "please troy." he moaned out again "i need you,please." he begged. i undid his jeans and pulled them down letting go of his hands. i started to palm him though his boxers. he whimper again "i want more of you." i pulled down his black boxer and bit my lip---
(end of dream)

i shot awake my boxers where wet but yet i was still hard. oh god did i just have a wet dream of Jason. i put my head into my hands trying to get my breathing under control. i looked over at my clock it was 3:57 am. i layed back down but not dearing to go back to sleep.