chapter 12

Troy's p.o.v
i dropped off Evan and now im in my room. staring at my roof. i can't fall a sleep. i know what will happen. I'll have another dream about him. i bully him during the day and have wet dreams about him at night. I'm messed up. what's wrong with me? i let out a frustrated sigh and pulled my hair. when is he coming back to school? i hope its not going to be soon. no i want to see him.

"hey, what's wrong?" i heard my dad's voice from my doorway. i thought i locked the door. "what? oh nothing." i said. "something is wrong, now what is it?" he responded. walked more into my room and shut my door. He sat on my bed beside me and ran his fingers through my hair. I'm a splitting image of my dad. "i remember when you were younger you keeping secrets from me didn't happen, you told me everything, what happen to those days?" i looked up at him trying to think of a reason.

"if i tell you, well you please not tell mom." i said to him. a smile formed on his face and he said "hasn't it always been that way." we both chuckled. "well every night when i go to bed i uhhh i have wet dreams." i felt my whole body flush. he started laughing really hard. "Troy that's normal, you're a teenager. don't tell your mom i said this but she sometimes still has them, its ok that you get them." i felt better already. i wasn't going to tell him it was about Jason. my dad and Jason's dad are really good friends. they have been for a long time.

"its getting late, get some sleep." my dad said as he stood up and walked away. i rolled over and my eyes closed
(dream)
i slammed Jason up against the lockers and i saw pain flash across his face. he looked up at me though his black hair. i could barely see his eyes. i walked up to him and forced him to look up at me. my hands went to his hips. he bit his lip grabbed onto me. "stop it troy." he whimper. i moved my head into his neck and started to kiss him.

"give me 10 good reasons and i will." i said into his neck. i pushed my hips on his and started to move them. "Troy, p-p-please stop it, i-i-i don't like this and i don't like you." he begged me. "your body would disagree." i said while pressing harder and moving a little faster. making him groan. he looked up at me with a blush on his face. he pressed his lips against mine. he was moaning in the kiss and moving his hips in sync with mine. i would move up and he would go down.

"you have to much clothes on." i said as i pulled away. i unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. he had black boxers on. i slid my hand up and lefted up his shirt and tossed it down on the ground. i could see his bulge though his boxers. our lips meet again. he was so needy right now. i grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled them down slowly. once they dropped to the ground i looked up at him

i placed my hand on his member and slowly started moving it really slowly. he was clawing at my back "troy please go faster, i can't stand it anymore." he was breathing was deep and hard. Everytime I would push down he would push up trying to make me go faster. "Troy, please ah please just go a little bit more faster, im begging you." he dug his fingers harder across my back. i finally give in and went faster.
he finally came into my hand and moaned out my name.
(end of dream)

i sat up moved the blanket off of me. fuck why does this always happen to me. i was still kinda hard. "stop it." i said while pushing it down. i might as well go finish myself off. im a awful human being.