chapter 27

I can hear you from behind the door. I can feel you from a mile away. As you're growing out of my control. Will you watch me as I fade away.
~ Stomach It by Crywolf ~

Troy's p.o.v

"Stay the hell away from my boyfriend!" Evans words haunted me. Its been about a week and I can't get those words out of my head. Every time I see them walking together, talking together, Laughing together it makes me go insane.

Sweat was dripping down my face as I punched the punching bag in the garage. All I could feel was anger. What did I do to make Jason hate me so much? I rolled my eyes at myself. I know what I did and I feel bad but he shouldn't torture me.

I took a step back from the punching bag and let out a deep breath. I should have just ran off with him when I had the chance. Jason felt so good in my arms. I wanted to hold him and not let go. I pushed back my hair feel hot tears working down my face.

What's wrong with me? Why do I have to be so weak? I shouldn't feel this way about Jason but I can't get him out of my head. I hated how Evan jerked him away from me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and started to punch the bag with tears and sweat dripping to the floor. I felt empty when he was gone and jerked away from me.

My knees​ felt weak and head felt dizzy. I walked out of the garage and went to the kitchen. My Dad was standing there cooking something. I downed my glass of water and was about to turn away but my dad started to talk to me. "You have a football game at 6:30." My shoulders​ slumped as I headed to my room. I didn't want to go. I was to tired to do that stupid game.

My face hit the cool pillow as my tears started up again. I layed in my bed feeling empty and lost so I did the only thing I could do. It was just a temporary distraction. I scrolled through my contacts and found Lilly's number. A twisted feeling came back to me as I texted her asking if she could come over.

I know it's wrong to us someone just to distract​ you from something you know you can't have but I have no other options other than lay around and be miserable all day.

It was 3:27 when Lilly came walking through my door. Her shorts not covering anything and her shirt letting everything​ hang out. "Hi papi." She said while crawling over me. She wore so much makeup she looked fake. All I did was smile. I brought her face to mine and went​ started to make out. Her perfume was strong and her hair still stiff from hair spray. She pulled back from me and layed her head on my shoulder sinking into me.

She didn't fit in my arms. As much as I wanted to love this slut of a girl I couldn't bring myself to do it. I closed my eyes feeling to tired to stay awake.

(Dream.)

There he was just sitting there looking out from my car window. We were in the back sit my hand resting on his upper thigh moving slowly. He turned and looked at me. His eyes twinkling from the moon. I reached my other hand out and touched his face. He was the most soft and gentle thing I have ever seen.

Every part of  me stiffened as he crawled on my lap. "I love it when you touch me" He whispered into my ear. I bit my lip as he took my hands and placed them under his shirt. "Do it again, touch me some more" He whispered again and lightly bit down my ear.

I did as' I was told and undid his jeans and pulled them halfway down.  I looked up at him and placed my hand on his boxers. I push them down a little bit. "Troy?" I heard but it wasn't him that said my name.

"Troy?" It sounded like Lilly. "Troy! if you don't wake up I'm going slap in the face!" I shot wake to see lilly sitting there looking pissed.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She grew even more pissed as I said that.

"You were having a wet dream of my fucking brother!" She yelled. My face heated up as she yelled that. I looked down at my pants and there was no denying it.

"I have to go, I can't look at you right now." And with that she left. embarrassment hit me like ton of bricks. I put my head in my hands but I didn't feel sad. actually I didn't feel anything. I looked over at the clock. It was 6:15. Shit I grabbed my gear and just as my dad was about to call me. We jumped into the car and we headed to my football game.