chapter 14

Jason's p.o.v

     I went upstairs to my room, everything was in its place. There were was holes in the walls, my mirror was broken and my clock was to. Other than that everything was in it's place. I wonder what my dad meant by 'the rest of the family shunned me.' I mean yeah sure lilly always got what she want and more. Now that i think about it ive never gotten anything for my birthday, Christmas or anything like that.

     "You almost ready dick head?" i heard lilly say. i rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag. I shook my head yes and we walked down the stairs. Maybe everyone liked her because she's better looking than me. She has blonde hair just like the sun, so does my mom and dad. they have eyes like mars and i don't. Maybe that's why I'm not as loved as she is. What do I have hair blacker than night itself and eyes that could blend into the ocean.

     i put my bag into the car and got in there was barely any more for me. Her stuff was about to over flow from the car. I put my headphones in and leaned my head on the window. Maybe this wont be so bad. what could possibly go wrong? we pulled into a drive way, i guess this is my stop. i stepped out and my dad did the same.

     He knocked on the door and someone yelled "come in." he open the door and there stood a man im guessing mike "You must be Jason, I'm I right?" mike asked. I just shooked my head. he chuckled my dad and him started talking about something but I just staired into outer space. "Alrighty, thank you for letting him stay, see you Monday." I tuned back in when i heard my dad say that. Mike turned to me and said "I hope you don't mind but you will be sleeping in my son's room."

Troy's p.o.v

     Johnny, Charlie and I were at the mall and they were trying so desperately to get this girl's number. it was a very funny sight. they've never been turned down before. they both just finally gave up and walked back to me. "let's go, this place is boring." Johnny said. "I'm kinda getting tired how about I drop you too off and I go home." i said. they agreed and about twenty minutes later i was pulling back into my own drive way.

     I opened my door and yelled "dad im home." i could hear a guitar playing and singing. i followed the sound. it was coming from my parents room. "wow you're a good guitar player." I heard my dad say. I opened the door and there was my dad and Jason. "what are you doing here?" i asked him. he stiffened up when he saw me. "Jason this is my son troy. Troy this is Jason he'll be staying with us for a couple of days." my dad said. "how about you go show him where your room is." my dad said again.

     He took his guitar back and walked up to me. he's so short. we both walked up the stairs. he was carrying his bags with him. "This is my room." I said. He kept his head down not looking at me. "do you want to put your bag down?" i asked trying to be polite to him. which was easier than I thought it would be. He nodded his head yes but didn't move. we were just standing here in the middle of my room. I went to grab it for him but he flinched when i reached out to him.

     This is going to be a long couple of days.