Chapter 26

"Sometimes pain runs deeper than blood, sometimes karma comes back on the people you love" Phora

Jason's p.o.v

"Clean the house, Grandma and Grandpa are almost here."  My mom said coldly. Her back was turned to me. Waves of sadness and stress were crashing on the inside of me as my mom, dad and Lilly were about to go to the park without me.

A part of me was so use to them leaving me it didn't bother me and the other part of me just wanted there attention for a few seconds. I wanted to know why everyone in my family hated me so much so i could fix what I did wrong. But no one talked to me.

They shunned me and turned there noses up at me.  Dust floated in the air as i dusted the living room. Is it wrong that I sometimes wonder if i'm even there kid? I want to change how I look, How i feel, how i act. I hate everything about myself. I know its wrong but doesn't everyone go through that?

You know the part of your life where you can barely look at yourself in the mirror without tearing and shredding yourself a part. Where you feel like you don't fit in anywhere at all. It doesn't matter how hard i try i just wont be as good as Lilly or anyone in that case. 

I still don't see why Evan likes me. He reminds me every day how much he loves me but i cant bring myself to feel like i can fully lay my heart to him. There was a loud knock on the door. Normally kids love there grandparents but there the last people i wanna see. They hate me more than my mom and that's saying a lot.

I set the duster down and walked to the door. The others aren't back so this is going to very awkward. I swung the door open showing the meanest people known to man. There smiles fell when they saw me. I knew this was going to happen. "Is Lilly here?" they said at the same time. I didn't dare look at them. last time i did they yelled at me for hours about respect. 

"Shes out with mom and dad, there at the park." I said avoiding eye contact. 

They stayed quiet until my grandpa said "So they left the numskull here by himself?" my grandma scoffed and they turned to there car to leave. I shut the door and hung my head. I felt tears working down my face as I heard them driving off. They didn't love me and i had to get over it but sometimes its hard to get the fact that my own family doesn't love me. My tears were hitting the ground and i tighten my arms around myself. 

I grabbed the house phone and dialed up Evans number. At least he pretends to loves me.  "hello?" He said. he sounded bored. 

"Can you come over?" I said crying. 

"I'll be there in a bit." he said sounding concerned. He hung up and I put the phone on the stand I turned around and there was a knock on the door. He got here fast. I answered the door just to find Satan standing there with a rose. 

"Jason?" Troy said with a worried look. I wiped my face and look in the other direction. 

"What do you want?" I said coldly. He was the last person I wanted to see. I hate him more than anything. He likes​ to play with me. One second he's beating my face in then the next he's trying to kiss me. I was caught off guard when he dropped the rose and wrapped his arms around me. My breath hitched as his gripped got tighter. 

"What's wrong?" He whispered into my neck. Sending chills down my neck. The lump in my throat got bigger as feelings came rushing back to' me. He shut the front door with his foot as i pushed my face into his neck. I hate to say this but i felt safe in his arms. More tears worked down my face before he pulled my face back and wiped my face with his hand. 

"They hate me Troy, I don't know what i did wrong but i wish i could undo it" My voice broke as the words came flying out of my mouth. I was fighting for my breath and my tears got worse as I clanged onto Troy. He pushed my face back into his neck as my tears got worse. Then the front door slammed open and Evan came rushing in with Holly and Molly right behind him.

I was pulled from Troy and wrapped in Evans arms. "Stay the hell away from my boyfriend!" Evan snapped at Troy. I didn't feel as safe in Evans grip as I did troys but Evan was my boyfriend. I had to love him. He pulled me to my room and sat me on my bed. 

"I'm sorry Jason, did he hurt you?" Evan whispered to me as he kissed my forehead. I shook my head no. I couldn't form any words as he sat there and stared at me. He kissed my cheek and said that he was going to go and get me some water. I heard holly and molly yelling at Troy as the front door slammed shut. There voices were muffled as i crawled under my blankets. I wiped the last of my tears and closed my eyes as darkness consumed me.