chapter 8

Jason's p.o.v
i nearly fell on my face as i entered the door of my house. Evans started laughing as he helped me get my balance. i looked into his eyes and stepped closer to him. i really don't know what I'm doing but it felt right. i felt his hand slide up into my hair and he came closer to me. I've never kissed a boy before. well i never kissed any one.

he took a few steps forward and shut the door with his foot. everything was going in a big blur as i lead him to the couch. i nearly tripped on everything. Evans laugh as he layed us down on the couch. his face was so close to mine. his hand went into my hair again. i wrapped my hands around his neck and brought him closer to me. his lips meet mine and my whole body started to shake.

he pressed his lower half against mine and pushed his hips forward and backward. i really don't know what I'm doing but i really couldn't stop myself. he broke the kiss and sat up taking me with him. he put me in his lap, "you're acting nervous." he said in a husky voice. i pulled him in for another kiss and calmed down a bit. i tugged at his shirt and he pulled away and took it off. i bit my lip and shifted around.

his hand rested on my upper thigh slowly getting closer to my private area. i bit my lip and slid my hand down his chest down. gosh he was built well. our lips meet again and boy did he taste sweet. his hand slid up my shirt and started rubbing around the tops of my jeans. just as he started to undo them the door slammed open and walked in Holly and Molly walked in.

"oh my god, were you about to have sex with Evan Peters!" Holly kinda yelled. "told you we shouldn't have barged in like this." Molly said with a roll in her eyes. i fell out of his lap and throw him his shirt. i stood up and tried to act sober but failed. "oh my god, Jason Flynn Rider why the fuck are you drunk?!" Holly yelled right in my face. she always acted like the mom in this group.

"i-i-i really don't know why." i slurred my words. she took a deep breath and pointed to the stairs. she was sending me to my room. i sighed and walked there. as soon as i shut my door i could hear her yell at Evans. "why would you try to do that with him, not only he is drunk but also straight!?" "what he came onto me!" Evans yelled back "we're going have to tell troy about this." Molly said.

great not only will troy hate me more but he'll beat me more than ever. i sighed and laid down on my bed and as soon as i did i heard the door slam shut and foot steps up the stairs. "good night Jason." Molly and Holly said at the same time. maybe this is good that they stopped us before anything else happened. i heard my door close and them walk away. i let out another sigh before falling a sleep.