chapter 3

Jason's p.o.v

      I was more than happy to hear that last bell of the day go off. I dashed out of the room and down the hall they were already crowed by other people. i get the whole house to my self for three days. Just as i was about to get out of this hell hole someone pulled me into the bathroom. I looked up and saw holly and molly the twins. "god you guys scared me." They started laughing as they helped me up. "So we heard that your mom, dad and sister will be gone for 3 three days."

Smiles formed on there faces. "Wanna stay over?" i asked. I already knew the answer to the question. We walked out of the boys bathroom and headed for my house Holly hooked up the t.v to the xbox, Molly went to the bathroom and got something to eat. Once we had everything Molly, Holly and i sat on the couch yelling, screaming and cussing our brains out. We all get way to serious about the games we play.

"Move to the f*ckin right, you dumb*ss." Holly and Molly yelled at the same time. I couldn't help but laugh at that. When they were little they used to talk in unison all they time. It would scare people all the time. It's like they could read each others mind."I'm hungry." I stated. they turned and looked at me like i was crazy.

"We're in a middle of a match, you just can't leave us." I rolled my eyes and continue playing. The screen flashed winner a cross the screen and we all jumped up shouting that we won. "We kicked there a*ses." Molly shouted causing me and Holly to burst out laughing. "Can we get something to eat now before I die of starvation." I practically begged them. "Fine." They said in unison while rolling there eyes.

(pic above is troy)