chapter 15

he had beautiful eyes. The kind you could get lost in, & I guess I did.

Troy's p.o.v (anything written in the slanted font is troy thinking) 

     he was shaking like was scared of me. I wouldn't blame him though. I kinda have destroyed his life. "I'm not going to hurt you." I said to him but he just stood there shaking. After a few minutes he looked at me. his eye's where to die do for, the way they sparkled in the sun that was shining from my window.

     we staired at each other for what seemed hours. i could never get tired of his eyes. he licked his lips and looked away. slowly he slid off his bag and put it in the corner of the room. "how do I know you're not?" he said.

     Knew it he doesn't trust me. "I won't hurt you because your the son of my dads boss." 'not really i just can't hurt someone as cute as you.' The tension around me and him was so thick i felt like I could cut it with a knife. My door swung open and there was my dad standing there with a smile on his face. "what would you guys like for dinner?"

     "Can we get pizza?" I asked. he nodded his head then asked "do you like pizza Jason?" all he did was nod his head yes. He shut the door leaving us alone again. "So, do you like video games?" i asked trying to break the ice. once again all he did was nod his head. "How long will you be staying?" I felt like i was talking to a brick wall.

     "I think about three days." he mumbled. "wow you actually talk, i was thinking all you did was nod your head." I said. all he did was chuckled softly. 'That was kinda cute' i smiled at his action, he's nothing like his sister. not trying to be mean but she's a mega bitch. me and her dated for three months but she never chuckled as cute as Jason just did.

     "what video games do you have?" he said. he was started to relax which made me happy. I went over and started naming off games. we went for call of duty. we both sat side by side but he moved down to the floor. I wonder what his life is like, with him being bulimic and all. How could someone or thing make him do that? well he do that stuff here? I glanced up at the screen and got shot dead.

     "boy's pizza is ready." we both walked down the stairs and my dad handed me the money. "Do you want to go with him?" my dad said to Jason. he shook his head yes. it barely just turn nine. we were about halfway there when i heard my name shouted out. I turned to see Charlie and Johnny walking up to me. shit shit shit, what are they going to say about me hanging out with Jason?

     "Hey Troy, what are you-" Johnny didn't finished his sentence when he saw Jason. "what the hell is he doing here?" Charlie said angrily. I turned and looked him in the eyes.

Jason's p.o.v

      Troy grabbed the collar of my shirt and throw me to the ground. I heard Charlie and Johnny laughing as there fist came in contact with my face. first Johnny kicked me in my lungs then Charlie punched me in both my eyes. and lets not forget Troy you know the one who said he wouldn't hurt who finished off the beating with punch to the jaw and four kicks to my chest.

     I felt like I couldn't breath. everything sounded fumbled as they where talking and they just walked away them going in there own path. I rolled over into my hands and knees and my head felt dizzy. I felt like I wasn't able to breath. thats when i stared coughing up blood. to say I was scared would be a understatement. "Jason, are you ok?" I heard Troy say.

     i just kept coughing and more blood just kept coming up. He went to grab me but i pushed him away. after about five minutes the coughing stopped and i stood up and walked away.