chapter 1

I am the ocean. I am the sea. There is a world inside of me- Bring Me The Horizon

Jason p.o.v

I woke like normal. My alarm clock playing my favorite song teenagers by My Chemical Romance. I rolled out of my bed almost falling out of it. I went to my closet and pulled out my black eminem shirt with my black faded jeans. Once I put on my shoes I walked out of my room. My dad was holding my sisters hand and rubbing her back while my mom was doing her make up. "ok lilly do you remember everything?"

she rolled her eyes and said "yes mom I do, you don't have to remind me every two seconds." I would kill for the amount attention she gets. It seem like every where we go she always stands out. She's the perfect child and I'm far from that. She's always in the spot light and i'm in the background. I stood behind them my reflection in the mirror right beside hers.

Me and her look nothing a like. She has blonde hair, brown eyes, and slightly tan skin. I have deathly pale skin, pitch black hair and eyes bluer than the ocean. My mom and dad look just like her. I don't look like anyone in my family. "What do you want jason?" My dad said. I looked to the floor and said "I just came to say good morning." "Morning." he said not the least bit interested.

I gave up on trying to get in the spotlight a long time ago. I turned around and grabbed my skateboard and walked out. I guess you could say I'm jealous. I skateboarded all the way to school or what i call it hell. Once I was there I pushed open the gate of hell walked in.