chapter 21

Alice~ How long is forever?

White Rabbit~ Sometimes, just one second

Troy's p.o.v

"What do you like about Jason?" I asked trying to not sound madder than hell. which I was but that's not Evan problem.

"His sweet personality, they way his eyes can light up a whole room, those curves of his, that soft smile and pink rosey lips." Evan bit his lip once he finished his sentence. The rage just got worse with every word he said.

"Do you think your mom and dad would care if you did date him?" I was taking deep breaths trying to calm myself down. I hated the way he described him so perfectly. Ha jokes on him because I locked Jason in my closet so he's hearing everything we're saying.

"I'm sure they would rather me be with a guy like Jason than any girl that goes to our school." He chuckled and smiled at his own words.

"Hey it's 7:39 I think you should get home, your mom probably worried about you." I said putting on a fake smile and still taking deep breaths.

"yeah I guess your right, bye troy I'll see you at school." he said and put on his shoes. I walked him to the front door and hugged him goodbye. I turned around and saw Jason standing there with a small smile on his face, a blush across his cheeks and his hands brought up to his chest.

"Do you want something to eat now?" I asked him. Just then my dad came in. He was wearing a white shirt and a black tie like always. He looked up and smiled at us but his smile quickly dropped when he saw Jason's still bruised face.

"What the hell happened to you Jason?" My dad said in a worried tone. He pushed me out of the way and cupped Jason's face. He lightly rubbed his thumb over Jason eye.

"I'm fine, someone just accidentally tripped me and I fell really hard." He said with a fake smile. He is really good at coming up with lies, don't know if that's a good thing or not.

"I'll go and get you a ice pack." my dad said and rushed off. once he was out of the room Jason shot me a glare that could kill someone. I mouthed sorry and looked away from him. I still felt his eyes on me and something stared to get a little excited about it. I took a deep breath and walked up to my room without telling him.

I hate the way he makes​ me feel, I hate that I started getting all these dreams about him and I hate I'm nothing but a nervous reck without him even trying. maybe if I get with a girl that's extremely awesome in bed I'll can forget about Jason. there's only one girl that I know that's good in bed but I don't​ think I could get back with her.

"Troy, are you okay?" I heard his voice again. My heart began to race as I turned around and smiled down at him. He had a ice pack on his face where his biggest bruise was.

"I'm fine, I just came up here to look out the window again." He smiled and walk beside me. The sun was still up in the air and shone bright right beside some clouds. I looked at his reflection and smiled, his eyes where shining brightly, He had a smile that I've never seen him smile before, it didn't look fake or forced he looked ​happy.

I heard a car pull up. I looked​ at the drive way and saw Jason dads car. Lilly got out of the car and rang the doorbell. I turned to look at him but he was over getting his bag. Before he​ could walk out I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bathroom. "You can't walk out like that, you still have bruises​'."

"What, you just want me to live under your bed or something?" He whispered yelled at me. I looked around the bathroom. There was knock on my door then lilly calling out for Jason.

"Stay here." I whispered to him. He sat down on the toilet and i walked out. lilly turned around and saw me. A smirk came across her face and she walked up to me. Her hands slid on my chest and she looked up at me.

"Hey Troy, I missed​ you." she said in a seductive way. her hips swaying. My hands went to her waist as I smiled. The bathroom door opened and Jason grabbed his bag and walked out.

"Meet me at the park later tonight, I wanna ask you something." Was all lilly said before she ran out. I walked over to my window and watched as they drove away. I miss Jason already. What the hell is wrong with me?