chapter 19

Troy's p.o.v

I slowly pushed open the backdoor and stepped in. I looked down at Jason who was sleeping in my arms. I kept repeating the scene of me and him kissing. I couldn't get it out of my head. I shut the backdoor and made my way to my room. I crept open my door with my free hand and shut it with my foot. I layed Jason down on my bed and smiled.

"Jason?" I lightly shook him. He groaned and tried to push me away.

"Jason, do you want to sleep in your clothes that you have on?" He shook his head no and raised his arms up. I could feel my blood start to rush, he wanted me to take off his clothes.

"W-what clothes do you want me to t-t-take off of you?" I asked my body heating up with every word I said. He let out a groan and sat up, his face going into my neck and he mumbled against my neck.

"I want all of them off but my boxers." His words were slurred and barely understandable. I pulled off his jacket and seeing his scared up wrist. I slid my hands up his shirt feeling his chest and pulled his shirt over his head. I throw his shirt by his jacket and layed him back down. My blood was rushing twords my lower half as I slowly pulled down his pants. Once they were off he was laying there almost naked. I let out a shaky breath and pulled off my clothes. I turned out the light and pulled the cover over us. I pulled him into my chest, might as well make the most of this night.

      (Morning)
Jason's p.o.v

My head was ringing and pounding at the same time. I went to set up but something held me down. I opened my eyes only to see Troy's chest stomach and his arms wrapped around me. I tried to push him away but he pulled me closer to him. I layed still and few seconds later his grip got looser. I moved out of his grip and went to the bathroom.

That pounding turned into woshing and the ringing turned into static sound. My stomach flipped. I lefted up the toilet seat. I felt someone grab my hair and start to rub my back while I was throwing up. Once I was done I looked back and saw Troy. "Are you ok?" he asked.

I just rolled my eyes and stood up. I washed out my mouth and went back into the room him following me like a lost puppy. "I'm fine, ok" I said to him. He gave me a disbelief look with his eye brows raised. "My head hurts really bad but that's it." I said and turned away from him, so I don't have to look at him anymore.

"I'll go and get some medicine for you." He said. He walked out and I grabbed my bag and pulled out some clothes. I felt so uncomfortable being alone, I don't want to be around Troy but I don't want to be alone either. I walked to the bathroom and put on my outfit. I walked out into his room and looked at his music. He had a lot of rap and R&B music. But something cought my eye, Taylor Swift, ariana grande and one direction kinda hidden. I started bursting out laughing as I looked at the CD'S.

"Here's some medicine." I heard him say. I turned and looked at him and started to laugh harder.

"What's so funny?" he asked and walked over and saw the CD'S I was holding. I watched as his face turned red and grabbed them out of my hand and put them back. He turned to me with anger written all over his face.

"Just take the damn medicine." He said and I instaly shut up. He was scary just standing there with' a I'm about to kill you look. I just took the pill and stood there looking at the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry couldn't find any qoute to go with this chapter 😥😶