chapter 6

Alone. Yes, that's the key word, the most awful word in the English      tongue. Murder doesn't hold a candle to it and hell is only a poor synonym-STEPHEN KING

jason's p.o.v
     when i woke up it was 3:20. i really do hate being alone. maybe i should go out for a bit. i got up and put on my outfit for the day. i grabbed my phone and texted evans peter another best friend of mine. i waited for him to text back. evans and i haven't been friends for long. we meet at this party i was forced to go to. i really hate going out in public alone. but i really like really hate going out with my family. they always forget me so whats the point.

i looked at my phone and he texted me to meet him at the graveyard. i sighed and put my phone in my back pocket. when i got there he was leaning up against a tree with a smirk on his face. "come here, i found a really cool place in town." he said while taking my hand and pulling me with him. after we walked for what seemed hours we came across a house with tons of cars parked in front of it and music blaring from it too.

"you took me to a party?" i asked with shock in my voice. he shock his head yes and he lead me inside. "let's go play beer pong." he said while dragging me to the table. i really shouldn't do this. my parents are going to kill me. when we got to the table evans went first. there was one boy at the other side of the table that looked familiar. evans took another drink of beer and it was the other guys turn.

after there game was over they filled up other red solo cups and set five in a row. "it's your turn to go." evans said while pushing me to the table. that boy that i thought looked like familiar turned around and we locked eyes and i could feel myself start to panic.

troy's p.o.v earlier that day
     "come on lets go to a party." johnny complained to me. i sighed and pushed him off of me and rolled back into my blankets. "i don't want to." i said into my pillow. "please." charlie kinda yelled into my ear. "fine." i said with annoyances in my voice. i called up my cousin and asked him if he would want to throw a party. he goes to the same school as i do but i never really see him.

his mom and dad are party animals so it was cool with them. once it was about 5 we all started to get ready. he doesn't live very far from me but it's a good drive. once we got there was cars already lined up and music blaring. we walked in and he was no where to be found. his mom was the first to greet me. we talked for a long when the game beer pong got started. i talked to some other people when i heard flip cup got started.

i turned around and saw all to familiar set of blue eyes. "what the hell are you doing here?" i asked with hatred in my voice. my cousin walked up to him and wrapped his arm around him and messed up his hair while saying "hey chill out troy, this is my best friend." great my cousin is friends with the kid i bully. "do you know him jason?" evans said. jason looked at the ground and shook his head no.

that really pissed me off and i don't know why. "lets get this game started." evans said. he put up 5 fingers and as soon as they were all down jason and i started the game.