chapter 20

And if you're lucky, I mean the luckiest person on the entire planet, The person you love decides to love you back

Troy's p.o.v

shit I scared him again. "Here's some water." I mubbled. He kept staring at the floor. His hair covering his blue eyes. He grabbed it and drank it without looking at me.

"Are you hungry, I think my dad cooked something before they left for work." I said with a half smile. He shook his head no still stearing at the floor.

"How are you not hungry, you haven't eaten since last night." I asked him. All he did was shrug. we stood there for a bit until he looked up at me. My heart stopped then started to race. I felt myself start to blush when my phone went off making wish i had turned it off. Its was a text from Evan.

E: Hey can I over my mom is driving me crazy.

T: yeah sure the front door is unlocked.

E: ok be there in a few.

I looked at the last text and my panic rushed through me. What would he think of Jason being here? I looked up at him and he was looking at me. god those eyes. The front door slammed shut and i grabbed his hand and lightly pushed him into the closet. yeah he 100% hates me now. "don't make a sound." I said and shut the doors.

Jason's p.o.v

As soon as the doors shut I heard Even talking. "Hey dude, what's up." He sounded so happy. I rolled my eyes and moved some shoes over to make a place to sit down. What am I supposed to do in a closet. I looked up at the clothes hanging above me then the shoes beside me. I smirked and started tieing them together. once I finished the last pair I looked down at my watch to see an that only 30 minutes went by.

"Hey I'm going to use the bathroom real quick." Evan said. When the door shut the closet door open and there was Troy smiling down at me.

"Can I come out, its not comfortable in here." I asked him. He held out his hand and helped me up. Once I was on both my feet he didn't let go of my hand. He was just awkwardly standing there not letting go of my hand. I jerked my hand away from his and walked over to my bag.

"There's still food downstairs you can run down there real quick and get some, if you want, Jason you have to be hungry." I heard him say. I looked down at my stomach and hated what I saw.

"No thanks." I mubbled hoping he would stop talking. He was about to say something when the toilet flushed. I grabbed my bag and got back in the closet and he shut the doors.

(time skip, Troy's p.ov)

we were laying on my bed and I looked over at my clock to see that it was 7:13 pm. "hey Troy can i tell you something?" Evan asked just above a whisper.

"Yeah, you can tell me anything." I said, we were still stearing at the roof. He started getting nervous and played with his zipper on his jacket.

"I think I like Jason, more than I should." He said. Anger struck though me as he finished his sentence but i bit my lip before I could say something that I would regret.