chapter 10

And like the moon, he had a side of him so dark, that even stars couldn't shine on it; he had a side of him so cold, that even the sun couldn't burn it.-Abigail. J.

Jason's p.o.v
i sat up in my bed and looked at my alarm clock. it was 5:58 am so it hasn't gone off yet. everyone should get back today. it's not like i care or anything. i got out of bed and went to the bathroom. i looked at myself in the mirror and just notice that I was crying. why am i crying? i cry a lot but just can't think of a reason. i saw my eyeliner going down my face. my breathing went hard as more tears worked there way down my face. i looked at everything in the bathroom and it just made me more sad/mad. i let out a scream as i throw everything off of my counter. glass shattered everywhere.

i punched the mirror as i yelled "why can't i be loved too?" blood was on everything and was everywhere. "I'm your kid too!" i screamed. i heard my alarm going off. hearing that song just mad it worse. "im your only son, i have talents too you just never give me the time of day!" i screamed as i throw my alarm clock at my wall. causing it to break into pieces. i went over to where it shattered and stomped on my clock. the blood got worse and i started punching the wall my hands bleeding more. "Jason!" i heard a voice yell but it was a like thousand miles away. "Jason!" i heard it again but closer.

i was still punching my wall and the blood was worse. i felt someone grab me and pull me down. "Jason!" it was my dad. "just love me!" i screamed again. i opened my eyes and looked at everything. everything was a bloody mess but mostly me. "dad?" i said quietly. i looked over at my door and there was lilly, mom and Evan. my breathing went short as i closed my eyes preparing to die.

Michael's p.o.v (Jason's dad)
we pulled into the driveway tired. i looked back at lilly and smiled. i love my baby girl. i got out of the car not wanting to wake them up. when i walked up to the front door Evan was there. "what are you doing here evan?" i asked him. "i came here to see jason." he said with a smile. i unlocked the door and heard crashing and Jason screaming "why can't I be loved too?" panic rushed through me as i started to run up the stairs. "I'm your kid too." he screamed again. his alarm clock was going off. there was a loud crash sound and he was yelling more "I'm your only son, i have talents too you just never give me the time of day!"

i went to open his door but it was locked. "Jason!" i yelled trying to open his door. evan and i both slammed against the door. when it busted open i yelled his name again. blood was everywhere. there was broken glass and holes in the wall. i ran over to him and pulled him down and he yelled at the tops of his lungs "just love me!" his breathing started to calm down. he open his eyes and looked all around him. "dad?" he chocked out. his blue eyes where blood shot. eyeliner running down both of his cheeks. his head turn and he looked at Martha, lilly and Evan.

he leaned back into me as his eyes closed and his breathing went short. panic started to rush through me again. "Jason!" i yelled but he wasn't waking up. "Jason don't you dare die on me!" i yelled while pushing them out of the way. i put him in the back seat and Evan jumped in the front seat. i turned on the car and drove to the hospital. once we got there Evan open the backseat door and i picked him up and we ran inside. he was barely breathing and blood was everywhere. a nurse came up to us and put him on a bed. "sorry sir but you can't come back here with him." she said when i started to follow them.

"What was wrong with him?" Evan asked. "he started to have a break down, he hasn't had one of those in a long time." i said to him. "I've never seen him like that before." Evan stated. "they've never been this bad before, i don't know what's gotten into him." i said while looking down at him. "shouldn't you be in school?" he looked at the floor and shook his head yes. "I'll drive you." we both walked out of the hospital together. and got into the car.

(pic above is Jason's dad Michael.)