Chapter 25

We loved​ with a love that was more than love. ~Edger Allan Poe

Jason's p.o.v

My legs felt shaky, My throat burned, My head was pounding and spinning. I was running from Johnny, Charlie, Hailey and Lexi that had plans to beat me half to death. I saw the chain link fence and jumped on it and started to climb it. There was a strong pull on my foot. I looked down and saw Lexi trying to pull me down. I squeeze my eyes shut and jerked my foot and kick her in the face. She cried in pain and fell.

I got to the top of the fence and jumped off on the other side and took off. School hasn't even started and im already running from people. I headed​ to the park and got on swing. My head drifted to last night when Troy was in my room. Why would he kiss me like that? I shouldn't have let him in my room. He's going to beat me up so bad and blame that kiss on me. I pressed my fingers on my lips and tighten my legs. As shivers ran through my body.

If I had a phone I would call Evan but my parents won't get me one. I got off the swing and headed to the gas station. They have a phone there. "Can I borrow the phone?" I asked the man behind the counter. He shook his head yes and handed it to me.

one ring later he picked. "Hello? Who is this​?" He asked.

"Hey this is Jason, I was wondering if you want to meet up at your house?" I said. I knew he was going to say yes.

"Yeah I'm still here at home. see you in a bit." He answered. I smiled and we both hung up. I handed the man back the phone and headed to Evan's house. It was almost an hour long walk but I made it. I opened the door and he was watching tv.

"Hey." I called out. He turned around and smiled. He opened up his arms like he wanted me to sit in his lap. So that's what I did. I put my head on his shoulder while his went around my waist. My face heated up. I knew he liked me. Yes I did like him but I was too nervous to tell him. I'm not even sure about my sexuality anymore.

"Jason." He breathed out into my neck. "Hmm" I answered him as tiredness slowly started to consume me. I didn't get any sleep last night because of that dick head Troy.

"If I told you that I wanted to date you, what would you say?" He asked slowly. He was playing around with the back of my shirt.

"I would- I stopped in the middle of my sentence and bit my lip. "I would say I feel the same way." I breathed into the crook of his neck.

I looked him in the eyes and brought his face to mine but I didn't feel a spark that I thought I would. I pulled back and blushed causing him to laugh. "So does this mean you'll be mine?" He said while dragging his fingers lightly across my back.

"yeah I'll be yours​." I said as I layed my head on his chest.

Evan's p.o.v

"Yeah I'll be yours." He said while putting his head on my chest and slowly falling asleep. I felt like I could float through the air as he said those words. I petted his hair that was softer than silk and shinier than a diamond. I studied his as he slept​ peacefully on my chest. My eye lids went heavy as I listened to the TV but I didn't know what was playing.

When I woke up it was 2:10 and Jason was gripping my shirt lightly. I layed there not waking him up. I knew he had to get back to school' or his parents will be worried. With all the might I had I shook him awake. His blue shining eyes locked with mine and My heart fluttered. "You need to go back to school." I mumbled still kinda asleep.

He shook his head and grabbed his backpack. "I'll take you." I said and we walked out to my dad's truck. The whole ride there we talked about ourselves but I mostly talked. He was my best friend and now my boyfriend and I couldn't be more happy.

It was 2:45 when he got out of the car. I was about to pull out but I saw Troy standing there with a look that could make any body builder cower in fear. I don't know what's been up with him. He's been mad at me since I told him that I liked Jason. I wish he would get off my case. He has lilly and she's​ nice from what I've heard of her. She was posting on every media she had about there date. I finally pulled out of the parking lot and headed home.

I told my mom and dad that I felt sick so they let me stay home. I had a feeling my dad knew I was lying but he didn't care but I'm going to have a lot of chores to do now. I shut off the truck and went to my room just laying in my bed until I heard my mom's heels hitting the floor as she called my name​.