Chapter 16 The last breath ?!!

Start from the beginning

I'm gonna kill you ! He laughed loud saying that .
Help me  !
Please some one help me !! I shouted .

Shout as much as you can darling but there's no one's​  here to help you from me ! He spatted dangerously in my ear .
Mr . Joseph immediately ran towards me to help me but he shot Mr. Joseph in his leg and fell down crying in pain .

Why did you shot him?
What do you want ?
Let me tell you if you are doing this for money then it is waste of your​ time as I don't have a single penny with me . I said  trying to convince him .

Who told you I want money !
I don't need money I just want you !
Want you to die ! He said in a dangerous tone to which I shivered.

Please , please some one help me ! I screemed even louder with tears drenching my dress .

No one are coming in your  rescue darling ! If they did also they will get the same punishment which your driver was experiencing and may be more ! He said holding me even thighter and pointing the gun at my right temple .

You have to die now dear!!
Any last wishes dear ? He asked chuckling .

Leave it ! I don't have much time to fulfill your last wishes .

Just think of your family ! I forgot I heard that you don't have a family .
Oh what a pity  !! 
Just think of your favourite person darling before taking the last breath of your life ! He said pushing the gun much deeper into my temple which hurted me a lot and I sqealed in pain.

I closed my eyes in complete surrender . I don't know why but the first person that  crossed my mind is mr.sayan.

The day when I first  bumped into him .
The day when I know that he was my boss and today  ,the way he helped me and way he behaved with me after helping , all these things came over my mind and tears fell rolled down my eyes thinking about him .

Enough of thinking darling ! Now it's time for some action he said pulling the trigger of the gun backwards and my eyes were still closed .

I took the last breath of my Life and closed my eyes even thighter .

With in a second I heard a big thumping sound , I know it's  the sound of  a bullet shot from his gun and immediately  I fell down after hearing the sound .

Am I dead ?
Was that bullet shot in to my body ?
Did my life ended at that 
" last breath " !??

What do you think guys ?

Is hayat really dead ?

Sorry for the cliffhanger but wait for the next chapter.

Hi dear aliens !
How are you ?
How was the chapter ?
I'm very sorry for the late update .
I had my exams last week . As I have to concentrate on my studies  so I didn't updated.
Hope you people understand and be with me.

By the way guys , I wanna share a good news with you . my results are out and I stood third in my college .

I'll try to update the next chapter very very  soon  for compensation .

Plz do vote, share and comment if you guys liked my story .

Hey guys , I forgot to tell you , if you wanna follow me in other social media other than wattpad  then here's my Instagram account .
Instagram account name : inkcredible thoughts .

In which I'll be posting the quotes , microtales​ , short stories

In which I'll be posting the quotes , microtales , short stories .
Plz just give a try . I bet you don't regret following me in my page.
These are some of them from my page .

Hope you liked them !Keep smiling guys !!

Keep smiling guys !!