Chapter 2 - Glee Club

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Let's compromise. If you quit the club, I'll let you touch my breast," I whispered hoping Berry wouldn't hear this private conversation. I had to do something. I never let Finn get that far any of the times we had made out.

"Under the shirt?" Finn asked in a hopeful tone.

"Over the bra," I shot back.

Finn paused for a moment. I smirked thinking I had gotten him to agree to what I needed him to do. "No. No, I can't," he finally said as I scoffed. "I want to do Glee. I'm really happy when I'm performing."

"People think you're gay now, Finn. And you know what that makes me? Your big gay beard," I gritted once again in disbelief. How could he be so selfish? Not wanting to quit the Glee club to fit in? Didn't he know how much harder he was making things by not quitting.

"Look. I- I gotta go to class. Okay? Just relax. Everything's gonna work out," Finn said as he closed his locker and headed off to his class. I then noticed Berry, still listening intently. I knew I had to do something.

"Eavesdrop much?" I snapped as I walked over blocking Rachel's path out. "Time for some girl talk, man hands. You can dance with him. You can sing with him. But you will never have him."

"I understand why you'd be threatened. Finn and I have made a connection. But I'm an honorable person. I don't need to steal your man. I have plenty of suitors of my own. Every day Glee's status is going up, and yours is going down. Deal with it," Rachel said as she turned around just to have two slushies thrown in her face by Puck and one of his jock friends who high fived each other.

I couldn't help but chuckle. There Puck was again, proving my points, standing by me when I needed him to. Part of me wished sometimes Finn could be more like him. I knew I couldn't go after him since Santana would have my head. She made it pretty clear that Puck was hers. My mind still raced back to that night. How he made me feel and part of me wished we didn't have to be apart. The bell then rang, interrupting my train of thought.

That Friday was supposed to have the pep assembly which the majority of us were looking forward to since the Cheerios always showcased the elaborate routines we had been working on all week. We also got word that the Glee Club was supposed to perform to recruit new members. "Like anyone would want to join homo explosion," Puck chuckled to some of the other football players and cheerios. "Right? Who knows what cheesy number Mr. Schuester has them doing," Santana laughed. I, however was intrigued to see what they were going to do. I wanted to see how in deep Berry was with thinking she ever had a chance with Finn. Part of me worried what could be going on in that club, almost enough to tempt me to join but I know I couldn't do that since Coach Sylvester made it explicitly clear that she wanted the Glee Club destroyed.

That evening was yet another celibacy club meeting. Unlucky for me, we had a new member that night that I was going to have to introduce as president of the celibacy club. I struck the gavel against a sound board three times to call the meeting to order.

"The Celibacy Club is now in session. Thanks to a school rule that says we have to let anyone join the club, we're welcoming a new member this week- Rachel What's-her-name," I said in an annoyed tone as most of the cheerios looked disapprovingly at Rachel. "Where are all the boys?" Rachel asked looking around confused. "Down the hall. First half hour we separate, then we come together to share our faith," I gritted through my teeth, annoyed to have to explain to Berry how this club worked.

Berry actually seemed to learn how to shut up which actually made the half hour bearable. As per usual I decided to remind the Cheerios about our power motto after noticing the girls twirling around in their cheerios uniforms. "God bless the perv that invented these. Remember the power motto, girls," I reminded them. "It's all about the teasing, and not about the pleasing," All the cheerios said as we began to dance in place, showing off clearly how superior we were to Berry, who more seemed annoyed with us.