5.Let It Out

Marie Pov

The next people who were going to compete was Mai vs Marik and we did find out who he was really was and we are in great danger. I'm more worried to lose people than the ones that are not entering the Shadow Realm.  The duel between Mai and Marik has turn into more of a cruel game to me and I know Yami senses it too. 

"Mai be careful!" I yelled up to her as she looked down at me confused. Why?

"Oh no. Mai is falling more into in the shadows and she's starting to forget one of us." Duke said as I look down sadly as Yami put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't be afraid of what Marik has in stores for us." He assured me as I nodded.

While looking back at the duel I watch Mai being hanged by Marik's trap card that he summoned which he spoke in Ancient words to activate the Wing Dragon of Ra.

"Now Wing Dragon attack!" He yelled as I ran on the arena to protect Mai.

"Marie!" Yami yelled my name.

Tears were coming down my eyelids as a Millennium eye came upon my forehead as I blocked Mariks attack which Yami had to run over to me with a shocking expression. When the attack faded I then passed out in Yami's arms.

Yami Pov

Marie passed out in my arms and I am shocked for something I never seen before in my life. A young girl her age was able to block the Wing Dragon of Ra's attack from hitting Mai however, lost her soul to Marik and I feel terrible.

"Is she okay?" Tea asked.

"I'm not sure. I think I should take Marie to the Infirmary room for her to relax." I said as I carried Marie to the infirmary room as she seem to somehow to connect to my past, But why?