4. Battle City Finals

Marie and Yami got to know each other more and have been through many challenges along the way. She even met Kaiba who is the rival of Yami Yugi and things have become tough as it seemed for a 6 year old she has been sighting through. Now thus time is when they all made it to the battle city finals!

"Yay! we made it to the finals!" Marie squealed as Joey chuckled.

" I can't believe Yug' got himself a kid with us join the battle city finals." Joey commented.

"Relax. She's just want to watch the duel and cheer on the best duelist wins." Tristan said as they got aboard the ship.

When they enter inside a buffet was already set up for them to pick they're dish.  Marie had a plate ready and did needed help picking what she like which she never expected Yami to come help her.

"What would you like on your dish Marie?" He asked as she told him what she wanted.

When Yami got her food he sat next to her and ate with her until the tournament begins. After the buffet, the challenge began with Bakura who held an evil spirit within him and the millennium ring. The duel had became scary and overwhelming for the others as for Yami Yugi who had to end it before things will go on the edge. Once the duel was over, Bakura was in nursery and as for the others who are to see who their next challenger is in a little while Marie could finally ask Yami Yugi about the millennium puzzle.

Marie Pov

"Yugi, how often do you where the puzzle?" I asked him as he bend down my level.

"It's a lot of mysterious to solve for me to keep this puzzle around me in safe hands. I notice that you too have a millennium item around your neck also." He said as I nodded.

"Yeah, its a millennium key. I always wear it around my neck and haven't took it off." I beamed as he chuckled.

"By the way, my spirit name from the puzzle is Yami for now since I don't know my ancient name." He said as I smiled.

"That makes more sense when I could tell by your height and hair look." 

That's when I heard the announcement for the next duel going to start.

"We should probably go see who's dueling next." He said as I followed after him and touch his hand as he hesitate for a moment.

Yami Yugi Pov

I flinch when Marie held my hand as I look down at her to see her smiling happily as I did the same. We arrived where everyone else was and since we've remembered our numbers to see who will be competing. It turns out I am challenging Bakura the evil spirit like we did before on Duelist Kingdom. 

The match has begun and I know that this duel was about to another challenge to face when he has a dark spirit that no one or may be some of the keepers of the millennium items can sense that source of energy. Once the duel was over it was still unclear that he has been injured badly when he competed me. 

"Is Bakura going to be okay?" Marie asked as I look down at her.

"I'm sure he will. Don't worry about him too much Marie." I assure her as she nodded.