26. Marie...No...

Yami Pov 

I was preparing for the attack when someone wrapped they're arms around me to block the attack that it didn't hit me. I look down to see...

"Marie...no..." I whispered as she looked up at me.

"I couldn't let him destroy your life points the last time and I need to give you all the strength that I have to win this." She said as she felled on the ground as I stare at her horrified.

"Marie!" I yelled as Rafael stared at her emotionless.

"Now look what you've done to make the duel into a lost of someone's sacrifice. It's only a matter of time that you will join her too, Pharaoh." He said as I stared at him blankly.

"I won't let you win this and even though you have the Seal of Orichalcous it doesn't mean that it will be powerful once I win this duel." I claimed as I look down at Marie desperately.

'She just lost her soul and now its up to me to win this duel with out her encouragement.' Yami thought as he picture an image of Marie as he continued the duel.

TimeSkip

After the flashback of Rafael's childhood and how he met Dartz was very interesting of how he was trusting to work with someone who has no advance whatsoever. Now that it is over we still have to go see this Dartz for all the causes he did. I picked up the lifeless Marie in my arms as we hurried up Kaiba's copter to get to Dartz palace. I promise to get back everyone's soul from the destruction he's caused.