65. Say Our Last Goodbye...

Yugi Pov 

  I collapsed on my knees as wet droplets of tears felled.

"I lost Partner so....

"I-I know. It just felt as if...we are going to be separated forever." Yugi said.

"That's not exactly like that, Yugi. I will still remember every single one of you." He said as he got back on his knees.

The millennium door has open and that means the Pharaoh's soul is free at last! Atem was about to leave when...

"Pharaoh!" Our friends called out that he stopped his tracks.

Téa Gardner: "Don't go!"

Tristan Taylor: "So that's how it ends huh? Nice! You think you can just go up and change everybody's life and then just leave?"

Everyone starts crying.

Pharaoh-Entering-Spirit-World

Pharaoh Atem's spirit enters the Spirit World and is finally laid to rest, rejoining the friends from his past

Yugi Muto: "What Tristan means is: we don't wanna say goodbye."

Téa Gardner: "Exactly. Pharaoh, I know walking through that door means your spirit will finally be free and it's all for the best, but it doesn't seem fair. I mean, I feel like we're all just getting to know you. In fact you were just beginning to get to know yourself, and now you're being taken away from us! I know we should be happy for you, but it's really hard to do that when you're losing your best friend and you just don't understand why it has to be that way.'"

Joey Wheeler: "I guess there are some things we're not SUPPOSE to understand. Just look at me: I go through half my life not understanding what's going on. But I know that true friends may be hard to leave, but they're impossible to forget. And even though his stay wasn't as long as we would have liked, we're lucky we knew him at all."

Yami Yugi: (thinking) "Thank you, Joey."

Téa Gardner: (thinking) "Good-bye, Atem... and good luck.'"

Joey Wheeler: "Hey Pharaoh, I hate to break the terrible news to ya but you're not going anywhere, 'cause everything you've given us stays right here in our hearts!"

Yami Yugi: "Right!"

Yugi Muto: "Like we always say: 'IT'S YOUR MOVE'."

Atem Pov

Atem Pov

"Wait!" I heard Marie as I bend down her level.

"Have you made your decision yet? If you choose to come with me you will have to stay in the past. Your other decision is to stay here...with our friends." I said as she nodded.

"I want to come with you. I'm sure someday that I will see everyone again." I looked into Marie's eyes that had hope inside of them. I smiled and nodded.

"I have faith that you will, my Egyptian princess." I said as she giggled. 

"We're gonna miss you Marie. Don't ever forget about us." Joey said as we held hands as I put a thumbs up to be sure that everything will go as plan for the sacred of me and my daughter.

Yami and Marie enter the doorway and they're clothes change to those of Pharaoh Atem and princess Marie. On the other side of the portal are they're family, friends, and Sacred Guardians (left to right: Karim, Shada, Isis, Mana, Shimon, Aknadin, King Aknamkanon, Priest Seto, Mahad). The doorway closes behind them.

Téa Gardner: "He's gone.'"

Yugi Muto: "Well, Pharaoh... good-bye."

I had to most fun time writing this long story with you guys and I appreciate all the hard work

I had to most fun time writing this long story with you guys and I appreciate all the hard work. Thxs for reading this novel fanfiction I made myself and goodbye!