10.The Final Match of Yami Marik

It has finally begun...

The final match of Yami Marik that Yami Yugi is dueling and its going to be a difficult war in play. 

"Give it up Pharaoh, you will lose and I will win. Once this duel end you will be sent to the Shadow Realm!" Marik snickered.

'I can't let him win or the whole world will be in great danger!' Yami yelled in his mind.

"Don't give up!" Yugi said as I tried to keep a full strategy in play for this war.

"Yami, believe in the heart of the cards! You can do it to bring our friends back from the Shadow Realm!" I heard Marie cheered for me as I nodded.

Au: I have to bring back the Season 1 era of Yami. He looks adorable!

"I won't lose this duel and not after the damage you put through for everyone

"I won't lose this duel and not after the damage you put through for everyone. I attend on fixing it with the help of all the monster's my deck to help me win this duel." I said as Marie smiled up at me as I return it. 

The duel was turning around as I used my monsters help me win this duel and defeat the evil Marik to bring the good inside him. Next was the Wing Dragon of Ra into defeat that it should have turned evil Marik into good that the whole switching places work. Marik had the opportunity to for fit the duel and that means I won the battle. 

"You did it!" Marie ran up to me as the platform settle down on the ground for me to hug her in a loving matter.

"No,  couldn't have done it without you and the other's." I smiled while holding her in my arms as the other's cheered for me winning the toughest duel yet.