6.The True Tale Of Marie

Yami and the other's watch as Mai's body was being rested in the infirmary room which they were in another room next to hers. As Yami held Marie on his lap staring down at her unconscious body that worried him so much to lose a child that has nothing to do with this terrible game. 

"Pharaoh, I have been sent to tell you something about this child." He heard Ishizu coming in.

"What about Marie?" He asked.

"Da, is she something to deal with something in the Shadow Game?" Joey asked.

"Why would a child be involve in this mess when she is only 6 years old?" Tristan gave him a questioning look.

"I'm just saying!" Joey interfere.

"I will tell you the true tale of Marie and it does having something to deal with you too, Pharaoh." Ishizu said.

"Years ago, you Pharaoh have saved the world once and protected the most valuable person you could ever count on to do that. You see, in the Ancient scriptures-I notice a name carved and a picture of a small child that is involve into the war that you are in now. For my brother's behavior; I too have been sensing the child's Millennium key around her neck that can be sponsored as time travel. Pharaoh, you are the father of Marie 5,000 years ago." She explained as everyone's eyes widen as Yami red blushed for hearing those words.

"So it all makes sense now." Joey said.

"Black hair and violet eyes." Tristan said,

"She even has the courage and heartwarming thoughts about dueling other duelist until she's old enough." Tea said.

"That means she really is the Pharaoh's daughter!" Serenity said.

Yami held Marie protectively as he looked down to see the same facial and relationship bond they both have in common. No wonder he has been coming so close to her from the beginning and now.

"Yes, now remember this my Pharaoh. She may not understand this yet as a child-until then she will know who and where she belongs too. Goodbye." Ishizu left the room leaving the other's hanging.

"I never expected to hear that from someone who know's the Pharaoh's history." Tristan said as Yami's eyes still didn't leaving Marie's peaceful sleeping matter as he gripped her hand tightly.

/Isn't this amazing?! You found your child reborn./ Yugi beamed.

"Yes, but despite of the war that's going to happen; I don't want her to get involve in it or things may turn ugly." Yami said.

/True. But, you'll protect her./ Yugi said as Yami smiled.

"Of course. Not after finding out that she is my child with flesh and blood."Yami replied.