2.Battle City

Marie Pov

Yesterday was weird and no doubt will I meet that man again because today is battle city tournament! I am so excited to watch the duel and even though i'm little I can still bring my deck for fun to see what monster can be stronger in a duel. Its a sweet deck like candy,cake, ice cream and all the other treats you name it! 

When I made it I could see the competition start and that's when I found HIM. The same man I met yesterday who was dueling a ugly creepy man against him. 

"Give it up Yugi! Your Dark Magician will soon be mine!" The creepy man emphasized.

"Not a chance you will Rare Hunter!" The man I presume his name was Yugi declined. 

I was amazed by his action to see him duel against this so called rare hunter in this battle. When the duel was over, Yugi receive a locator card and took a card out of the rare hunters deck. I went over to the hunters deck and notice that he has Exodia cards! Unfortunately, I notice that their were copies of them which meant that this guy was cheating!

"Hello there, your the same girl from yesterday, right?" I heard Yugi asked as he bend down at my level as I look into the same color eyes as mine.

"Y-Yes sir." I stuttered shyly.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Marie."

"Hello Marie, I guess you came here to watch other players duel, correct? I'm Yami Yugi." I look up him confused.

"How is your name Yami? I thought it was Yugi." I said as he chuckled.

"It's hard to explain to a little girl like you." He said ruffling my head.

I pouted a bit and look at him straight in the eye and said, "I want to be a duelist when I get older! That includes to being called the princess of games." He look at me in surprise and smiled at me.

"Hopefully one day you will achieve that dream Marie. Even when you get older your gonna have that title next to mine." He smiled as he stood back up.

"What's your title?" 

"I'm known as the king of games." He replied as he left me to go duel other duelist.