45. Bakura!?

Yami Pov

This is getting more interesting than I could ever imagine that my memories are coming back to me.

"We are in the presence of pure evil." Mahad felt his millennium ring glowed for the person's dark spirit that was reaching the palace.

"Oh,no!" Aknadin gasped.

 We heard a palace guard get bodied by the intruder.

"Who goes there?" Mahad demanded.

"Pardon the interruptions, but apparently someone left me off the guest list." We heard that familiar tone.

"Bakura!?" Marie and I exclaimed.

I held Marie's hand tightly and said, " What do you want from him?" 

"Now is that the way to to an old friend, your highness? I believe you know what I came here to acquire." He smirked as I gasped.

"The millennium items!" 

"So you've been paying attention to me after all these years, haven't you? "Bakura laughed as Marie stares at him in fear.

"Now if you wouldn't mind, hand over your millennium items." I growled underneath my breath.

Bakura then showed the items that he stole that weren't his and a horse ran in the room that was caring a tomb that belong to someone.

"Say hello to your previous king." Bakura snickered.

"You dare to disrespect the tomb of a former Pharaoh?" Seth said in a shocking stage.

"Now you've taken this too far!" I growled.

We were going to have another millennium trial and this time it wasn't the same as the first one. Bakura's spirit was more powerful than any shadow creature would ever be and I felt as if his dark spirit is incredibly stronger that none of the monster's that they summon to attack wouldn't be destroyed. 

"I'm deeply sorry that you have to see this your highness's. You see, your father was a great king and never disrespect his subjects at any cost." Shimon explained.

I kneel down on my Pharaoh and of course Marie's grandfather's tomb as we understood what he was trying to put together for us to not misjudge him

"Justice lies within the Egyptian Gods." I heard my father's voice echoed inside of me that Marie felt it too.

"The Egyptian God's?" I said.

"Pharaoh, i'm sure you and the king have a lot of catching up to do. As for your daughter in the other hand will be demolished right before your eyes!" Bakura said as he force his Dear Bound to come forth and attack Marie.

"Stop right there Bakura!" I demanded as I push Marie behind me from getting near that creature.

"A little too late. Finish him!" He ordered his monster.

"Hold on! There's something you have seem to forgotten. Allow me to remind you, I can call the Egyptian Gods." I said using my duel disk ancient wing as the whole room gasped.

"Could it be? The legendary God monster's?" Aknadin said in disbelief.

"Are you referring the 3 Egyptian God monsters that guard the Pharaoh's tomb? The scriptures state that only the chosen king, will know the names of these legendary monsters. But, great, does this mean...that you are the chosen king?" Shimon questioned.

"Legendary Gods of Egypt, please hear my call. In the name of every Pharaoh that came before, I now beseech thee..."

"Awaken Obelisk the Tormentor and rid the sacred palace of this darkness." I heard my Pharaoh spoke as the mighty Obelisk was summoned in front of all of us.

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" Bakura protested.

"Obelisk the tormentor, attack with fist of furry!" I demanded as he and Bakura's monster attack to bring a lot force of power between these two monsters.

Marie Pov

As the light faded I then saw that Obelisk destroyed the Dear Bound as I cheered.

"You did it!" I hugged Yami as he returned it. 

Bakura, however, wasn't very pleased about this and said," This isn't over Pharaoh. Until we meet again!" He then got on his horse and rode away as the palace guards were scouting out to find him. For me, I think Yami was relieved that I was alright and tonight went into a drama that I feel tired.

"Someone's tired." Yami teased.

"Well, after what just happened tonight really wore my energy out." I said and yawned.

Yami picked me up and patted my hair as he took me to my royal bedroom.

"Do you think Bakura has something planned for us and destroying our home?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

"I'm not sure. We'll have to wait and see what his plots are to create this much destruction." He said as he pecked my forehead.

"Good night daddy." I whispered as felt him smiled and left my room that night.