32. Chinese Food and Baby Photo's

Marie Pov

We met up with our friends at the Chinese shop to grab a bite to eat and when we were about to get inside a black cat with blue eyes came down and jumped on my head. I begged Yami if I can keep it and he said "Yes". The cat is a girl and I named her Diamond and she is a sweet pet to keep me company when i'm lonely.

"So what have you and Yugi been doing?" Tea asked.

"We just went out for a treat and that's where you guys come along." I replied as she giggled.

"It turns out the two of you are really close than Ishizu said in battle city. I've also found something inside your bag Marie." She said holding out a book of photo's.

"Were you digging my stuff!?" I screech trying not to make a scene.

"No. It just felled out and when it was open I could see photo's of people and you in them." Tea explained.

"Are you serious? Let me see!" Joey begged as he snatched the book out of Tea's hands.

All of them crowded around the book as I squeeze my way in to try to take it away before they get to cooing at the photo's.

"Awe! Marie you look so cute as a baby." Tea cooed as I notice Yami looking at the photo as he grinned.

Me as a baby:

"No! You've guys seen enough already!" I shouted as they giggled

"Look, you even look cuter when you went to school for the very first time." Duke complimented as I blushed.

"Your not helping." I grumbled that made spoke coming out of my ears and I crossed my arms while huffing.

"Cheer up. I still love how you look adorable now and not to mention when we first met."Yami grinned and place a hand on my shoulder smiling down at me.

"I guess your right about that." I said as he ruffled my black hair.