47. Meeting Mana

The Next Day 

Marie woke up to go greet Yami who was at the table waiting for breakfast to be served.

"Good morning Yami." She greeted.

"Good morning Marie." He greeted back.

After breakfast, Marie and Yami decide to take a walk around the palace to see what might have in stores for them to get to use to. 

"I can't believe that we have a beautiful palace that we live in." Marie awed as someone popped out of the shadows that startle both of them.

"Awe, did I scare you two again?" The girl with brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin, Kaki clothing like they wore and had some sort of crown on her head.

"Who're you?" Marie asked.

"Don't tell me that you've forgotten all about me? Pharaoh, have you've been brain washing you?" The girl pouted.

"Uh, i'm afraid not." Yami said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"If this might help you. The name is Mana and your father in the other hand must have done something to make you forget me." She glared playfully at Pharaoh.

"I would never do that Marie." He protested.

"Yeah, what about the time you tried to tell me to stall Mahad while you fix the vase that you broke?" Marie questioned as Yami paused and blushed red that he glared at her.

"That was suppose to be a secret between us." He whispered loudly.

"You were the one broke it from swinging on it like some monkey." 

"That...is not very surprising. Says to the one who's been sneaking in the kitchen eating up all the deserts for themselves." Yami said as Marie pouted.

"That doesn't prove anything!" She shouted.

"Yes it does!" 

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

Mana burst out laughing that made both of them look clueless at her.

"What's so funny?" They asked.

"Y-You too...Are still the same!" She laughed.

"Now we're not!" They both crossed arms and faced away.

"See! You two are the same as you'll ever be." She grinned that made them pout.

"I suppose so." Yami said as he then did a sneak attack by using his purple cape to cover Marie's head as she squeaked.

"Daddy! That's not funny!" Marie screeched as she yanked it off her and looked at her father who smiled down at her

"It was only just for fun and it's called, "Sneak Attack." He said as she smiled.

"Yeah, not what i'm about to do this." Yami looked at her confused as she snatched the cape off of him and ran away.

"Marie! Give it back!" 

"You can't me!" 

"*Sighs* They are just too adorable to resist." Mana said as she went to go practice her magic spells.