17. They're Not Gonna Get Us

After from a long drive from San Francsico, the gang have been talking about what those thugs might've want with the Pharaoh for some reason and he hasn't done anything evil.  While they were in the car the driver pulled over and exited out the vehicle. 

"Hey! What gives?" Joey yelled at the driver.

"Did he had to use the restroom, bathroom or a smoke break?" Marie questioned.

"I don't know, but i'm gonna go look for him." Tristan said as he exited out the vehicle and so did the others.

As they got out of the vehicle they decide to look around for anything useful or just stare at it because they are in the middle of the desert at a gas station.

"Face it, that guy is gone and left us hanging." Joey said.

"Your probably right Joey, I guess that driver decided to take a hike." Yugi agreed.

"We could see if anything around here has anyone to contact them to help us." Tristan said.

"Wait...Do you hear that?" Joey asked.

"Hear what?" Tea asked.

"That." Joey said.

The others heard motorcycles riding down the road and the other's decided to stop them to offer them a ride. The offer was decline to be more of a threat.

"You rookies shouldn't be on this part of town." One biker said.

"Uh..guys? I have a bad feeling about this." Tea said.

Marie gripped Yugi's pant leg as he sensed her fear since she is the only child on this trip. Yami took over to protect his most valuable treasure in the world.

"Why don't you thugs be on your way somewhere else. Leave us alone and no one gets hurt." Yami spoke with courage inside of him as Marie gripped his leg tighter.

"So porky pine has something to say, eh? Not for long you won't." Another biker said as Yami glared at the bikers.

"Hey guys, I have a better idea. Run!" Joey insisted as they took off running and the bikers chased them that started to form a circle around them.

Yami picked Marie up so that she won't be snatch away from they're dirty fingers that he don't know where they belong at. 

"Its over now dweebs." One biker zoomed up to them as he had a pole ready to hit one of them with until he got thrown over to the side by someone that the other bikers had no idea who.

Suddenly, a biker road up to where they are as the person began to throw cards at them, but they seemed more powerful to take them down. Without any idea the gang decide to just get in the car and drive off because one biker collapsed at a gas station that caused a huge explosion.

Marie Pov

Phew! Thank goodness we made it out alive and not have been burned in that fire. Now they're not gonna get us when we escaped just in time since that person on the motorcycle road up to save us. I couldn't see that bikers face and I knew it had to be someone I knew from a year ago, but who? 

"Guys, I think we better get out of the vehicle." Tristan said.

"Why?" Tea asked. 

"Because the car is overheating." He said as Tristan pulled over to stop as we got our stuff to start walking.

Tristan and Joey started an argument and I hate that they have to blame the person who did this and did that. Yami took notice as he covered my ears which helped a lot.

"Guys, there is no need to fight when we have a child right here!" Yami yelled.

The boys stopped as they apologized really quickly.

"Seriously, we do need a ride." Tea said.

That's when we saw a truck riding at our direction and Tea had an idea. Guys love hot chicks and Tea is the perfect bait for this driver to give us a ride to go see Pegasus.