22.Traveling on The Wrong Track/Weevil

Now that the situation has gotten more complex the gang has to travel to the train station to get to Florida. Rebecca scheduled it for them and told her to stay with her grandpa and Duke while the gang road on the train. Yami sat next to Marie, Tea sat in front, Tristan and Joey sat across them. While on the road Tea tried to get Yami to feel better and the only thing would make him more happier was if Yugi was with him and his daughter would forgive him from what happened at the duel.

Marie didn't want to be involve trying to be satisfied of Yugi being gone and so she left to go in another train cart as she then whimpered thinking about Yugi.

Yami Pov

I watch as Marie left to go on another train cart that I knew she didn't want to hear more of Tea trying get her to forgive me. I need to talk to her alone and it's the only way to make her more comfortable instead being pushed away.

"Sorry Tea." I got up quickly to go into the next train cart as I saw Marie leaning against the wall quivering as I shut the door behind me to come inside with her.

"Marie..." I whispered.

"Get away from me! Your evil and that's all I should've known from the start." She said hugging herself as I walked over to her.

"That is nothing, only a lie that Rafael force to put in your head." I offended. 

"So!? What if your really are evil and you were mistaken as to be called Pharaoh. I don't even know who my parents are and ever since we first met...I-I thought I could finally have a daddy to keep me protected. I don't even know if I have one now." She looked down as I held my puzzle and sighed heavily.

"Sweetie, I know how much you are destined not to know all of this yet at your age. But,there is no reason to be stressed about how we are not capable of being related. You are my one and only child that I could remember in my past that I could think of ever since we met at battle city. Please...Give me a second chance to make things right." I begged her as she looked at me sad in the eyes.

"I'll think about it." She said as she exit the train cart as I sighed and leaned against the wall.

"Dammit...Why must everything be so frustrating for me to concur." I asked myself as I held onto the Millennium Puzzle thinking of what happened to Yugi.

Marie Pov

I don't know what to think of anymore. First Yugi's soul is taken and now I don't know if the things that Rafael said about Yami were true about him being evil. Was he or was he lying?

With all these questions going in my head I notice that the train cart was very quite, too quite to be exact.  My friends came in telling me that something wasn't right and neither was this train ride at all. Yami came in as he listen to the other's telling him that we're traveling on the wrong track that could be a trap. We decided to go stop the train and when Yami got on the other side the train cart handle began to separate.

"Yami!" I call him as his eyes widen to see us breaking away.

"Take my hand!" He shouted as I jump across to his side when he caught me.

"What now!?" Joey exclaimed.

"Get help!"Yami said as we were distance away from our friends.

"We've got to figure out a way to stop this train." Yami said as he climbed the latter as I followed.

"Yugi!" We heard a familiar voice on top of the train cart roof that we saw Weevil Underwood.

"Weevil! Are you behind all of this?" Yami demanded.

"Indeed I am. If you want to stop this train, you'll have to get pass me first." Weevil snickered as he pulled out his duel desk to challenge Yami.

"Fine. I won't be wasting time trying to duel you when you do realize that we have some finishing business to attend to." Yami grumbled as he pulled out his duel disk.

"You won't have to. For I have a card that will end this duel in a quick second." Weevil said as he showed us the Seal of Orichalcous.

"Marie, get inside the train cart. Now." Yami order me to as I refuse to let him tell me to get in the train cart when he should be worrying about his soul.

TimeSkip

This duel gets more stressful when Weevil tells Yami that Yugi is gone and can never return back with us. I glared at him as I balled my fist after hearing that statement and I knew Yami was very cross about it also. So Yami planned out his gaming strategy against Weevil from the start and with that very monster on the field, he was able to attack Weevil and the Seal took his soul away. As Yami continued his attack I couldn't bare to watch anymore as I ran to him to put an end to all this madness. 

"Yami please stop! You won the duel and Weevil's soul taken; please no more of this so that we can be on our way to Florida." I begged him as he stopped and look down at me shamefully.

"I'm sorry Marie. I let the rage take over me once again." He said as tears came out of my eyes and that's when the train cart began to come off the railroad track as Yami held me protectively before we went unconscious.