43. Pharaoh and Princess Marie

Yami Pov

When I showed the Ancient Egyptain God cards on the scriptures I didn't think they will pull in there! I then notice they took Marie as well that we both found ourselves in Egypt.

"Is this Egypt?" Marie asked in 'awe'.

"yes." I replied.

That's when we both flown down to where we didn't expect to in front of. We were faced in front of 1000 of citizens cheering me of becoming the new Pharaoh and princess Marie.

"Yami, is this how we are presented as?" Marie whispered as we notice our clothing and skin tone differently.

"May be we should try a greeting. Uh...hi." I wave slightly that made the whole crowd bow down to me.

"Well that's a start." Marie whispered as I giggled nervously.

"It's all going as plan your highness." We turned to see grandpa!?

"Grandpa!?" We exclaimed.

"Who's grandpa?" He asked clueless as we rub the back of our necks nervously.

"Anyway, what's set up?" I asked him.

"Why your father's coronation of course! Pharaoh and princess Marie." He said with manners as we giggled.

"A lovely ceremony we are having your highness's. Perhaps we shall continue this in your thrones and enjoy the festivities?" The man that looked like grandpa asked.

(Gong crashes)

We enter inside to see servants that work for our loyalties bowing down before us to walk over to our thrones.

"Uh..." I was lost as grandpa walked up whispering into my ear.

"Its the, uh, big gold,chair straight ahead." He whispered.

Marie and I proceed our way to the two thrones and began to think to myself, 'Did we actually travel back in time?' Marie and I settle ourselves down in our thrones that we smiled at each other. 

"All hail the new Pharaoh and his daughter of the future, princess Marie. Let the Pharaoh's ceremony begin!" The adivisor said.

The people next to us sat up as we look at the similarity of the people here and in the present time that we were in. 

"It's Seto Kaiba and Ishizu!" Marie gasped and so did I.

"My pharaoh, perhaps we should postpone the celebration." Kaiba said.

"That won't be necessary. Please, carry on." I said.

"Very well." Kaiba stands up to proceed his duties. 

"I never thought Kaiba's past self would be here." Marie giggled as I smiled.

"Yeah, me neither." I agreed.

Seto announced that the ceremony shall continue and no questions to ask about them because we've learned they're names: Priest Seth, Mahad the magician, Isis, Aknadin and Karim. They respect our authorities and loyalty. 

Marie Pov

I was amazed that we were having a ceremony due of my father's of course and it was very exciting. I was amazed at the feature that I didn't notice someone pointing a poison item right at me and Yami.

 I was amazed at the feature that I didn't notice someone pointing a poison item right at me and Yami

"Mahad!" Isis yelled as Mahad protected us from getting hit from the poison.

Without any thinking Yami grabbed me immediately to protect me from the intruder who tried to kill us.

"Let us take care of this intruder in the priest of millennium evil spirit removal. Begin!" Seto said.