27. Revenge and Face off With Dartz

When they all arrived at Dartz palace the match that Yami has to win against the Great Leviathan for it's madness to be put to a stop.

"Welcome Pharaoh. It seems that my men have failed they're task to take your soul away and now my time has come to duel you my own." Dartz said as Yami glared at the sick man.

'Its time that I my revenge and face off with Dartz and to take back from what he's done all these 10,000 years.' Yami thought.

The duel began and Kaiba decided to help out of this situation that they're in to get it over with. Throughout the duel it became even difficult as Yami thought when it was more harder for him to duel Dartz after what he's done on this adventure.

Yami Pov

"It seems you are becoming very desperate for you,Pharaoh. Perhaps its the friendship that you are bonded with and you can't let it go. I'm sure they miss you and want you back as well, I can also tell that your daughter want's you back." He said as he mentioned Marie that made my eyes widen.

"Marie..." I whispered.

"That's right Pharaoh, she is safe where the other's are and if you like you can be with her and be very happy to see you. Just for fit and this will all be over if you hand me your soul." He said in a simple task.

Me:

If I do have to for fit I might as well

If I do have to for fit I might as well...Marie...No, I mustn't. The world depends on my destiny and with my friends and yugi's help on this. 

"What's this!? Impossible! The Seal cannot be broken when it should've captured your soul!" Dartz exclaimed.

"Your Seal won't hold me no more and I have three cards to prove it!" I summoned the three dragons to be on the field to work together and defeat Dartz to return everyone's soul.

'Please...I want to see my friends and Marie back together with me again.' I begged.