16. Road Trip!

Marie Pov

The other's and I have been discussing about going to San Fransico to visit the Professor and (Not going to be my mom) Rebecca. We have a road trip to go on and that means we get to travel on the plane and road.

"C'mon Marie!" Yugi called with his bag packed and so was mine.

"Coming!" I ran down with my back pack on my back as I made it where my friends were.

I was wearing:

"Great to see ya ready Marie

"Great to see ya ready Marie." Joey said while ruffling my black hair.

"You too and the rest of you!" I gleamed as they giggled.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get on with our trip to get those cards back and get rid of that circle." Joey emphasized.

"Right, lets go." Tea said.

We all made it to the airport and its actually my first time being in the air and when we were getting ready to off I notice Yami was sitting next to me with a happy smile on his face.

"Hello Marie." He greeted.

"Hello Yami." I greeted back.

My gaze went towards the window as I saw the bright blue sky and clouds as he chuckled.

"Is this your first time?" He asked as I turn around and nod.

"Yeah, I never been in the air before and i'm very excited!" I exclaimed as he patted my forehead.

"Me too. I don't know if I will recall that this will be our next flight when we go to Egypt." He said as I smiled.

"Don't worry I know we'll recover our memories." I assure him.

"That I know we will." He said.