21. Yugi's Soul Is Lost, Why Did You Do It!?

Yami Yugi Pov

It turns out we have found the biker who sent that warning to us which I won't be backing down at. I learned that his name was Rafael and he wants to take my soul and Marie's which I had to protect her because she was my child and I can't let her be apart of this. So I have to call in a duel for us to challenge and with that I kept sacrificing my monsters. I was having a terrible time dueling and I can't afford to him take Marie's soul away. 

I looked in my card deck and back at Marie that I couldn't afford to lose her and that means that I no choice, but to play the Seal of Oricalcous.

/No! Pharaoh!/ I heard Yugi holding my hand not letting me play that card.

"Let go." I told him calmly.

/No! I won't let you play that dangerous card!/ He protest.

"Let go! It's the only card that can save us and I must." I snatch my arm away from his grip and glared at Rafael.

"Now, I play the Seal of Orichalcous." I activated as Rafael smirked.

That's when the circle formed around us as the Seal was placed on my forehead.

"So? How does it feel to be evil?" He smirked.

"Daddy...." I heard Marie whispered in a heartbreaking tone.

"Seems like you have proven yourself who you really are. Not only did you summon it you've also let your own daughter see who you have become. Your evil Pharaoh just like my master said about you was true." He said as I growled.

"Leave Marie out of this! She doesn't need to get involve of the whole evil consequences. I will win this duel with the help of Orichalecous." I claimed.

"If you think you will win. I know your going to think wrong." He said as I ignore him.

Time skip on the this part because I don't remember every little thing from this episode. I have seen it like 3 times and its kinda hard to remember though. Sorry. Good thing you guys can see it on Youtube!

Marie Pov

I watch as Yami lost the duel that broken my heart into pieces and the more thoughts of him being an evil Pharaoh. Is that really true? 

I saw my friends come to where we are which the bridge was broken thanks to Rafael. He had to pick us up and throw us across and left with someone else in the helicopter and flew off.

"Hey Yuge', Marie, are you alright?" Joey asked.

"I'm fine." I assure him in a sad tone.

"No...I'm not." Yami said.

"What do you mean Yugi? You won against that creep." Joey said.

"No. I didn't win and he didn't take my soul...he took Yugi's. Yugi is gone." He said in sorrow.

That's when I went blank in the face as Yami felled on his knees.

"Its all my fault! Yugi! Come back!" He cried as tears felled out on his face as he pound on the ground in rage.

"It should've been me! Not him! Yugi!" He cried sorrowfully as I balled my fist and look down at the ground. 

That's when Yami lift his face as his eyes went over to me as he crawled over to me at he put both hands on my shoulder.

"Marie, please forgive! I didn't want to play that card and it was the only thing I have to summon on the-" I cut him off as I shove him off of me and frowned at him.

"How could you!? You knew that card was evil and you didn't have the opportunity to believe in the heart of the cards. You only did it with rage, just like Rafael said." I said as his face went more hurt.

"I know what I did was wrong. Marie please!" He begged.

"Yugi's soul is lost, why did you do it!? I don't even know if your evil or not! How can I be sure I am your daughter?" I cried as I ran to where Tristan was as he comforted me as Yami look down sadly.