CHAPTER 53

ARTHIT'S POV:

As soon as saw Kong looking at me, like I was his favourite dessert, I knew I wouldn't get to sleep early or even peacefully. But I wasn't going to give in easily. It was our anniversary and I wanted to celebrate it, maybe it was stupid of me, but I knew Kong would understand though and wouldn't make fun of me. I had prepared the table, the room, and myself. I blushed at my last thoughts, being with someone two years younger could give you real headaches and... Being sore in the morning as well. Not that I would complain, great now I'm contradicting myself. What has he done to me? He seemed to catch up that I was having a mental battle with myself.

" P', what's wrong? "

" What do you mean, nothing's wrong! "

He came closer and pulled me into his bear hug, his chin resting on the top of my head before he spoke again:

"  Ai'Oon, I know you, just tell me if something is wrong, you can depend on me. I'm always here for you. Did I do something to upset you? "

" I know Kong, I swear it's nothing important. And no you didn't do anything! "

" My Oon, tell me please, na, na ,na... "

" I can't tell you everything, since it's supposed to be a surprise, but I was also wondering, when did I became so dependent on you, thinking about you most of the time, missing you... "

Realizing what he had just said he wanted to run and hide. Kongpop, tightened his hold on him and answered back:

" You're just experiencing what I have been feeling, ever since I fell in love you! "

He ended his sentence, by kissing my forehead making me speechless. My heart's going to stop one day... soon. He never cease to amaze me with his cheesy lines, even though I like them. I'm so done, there's no way back. I want to kick him as much, as I want to hug him. That doesn't make sense I know but when did anything about our relationship made any sense. Still I would change a single thing, and now it's my turn to be cheesy, that's his fault... entirely.

" Ah P' , what surprise were you talking about? "

" Nothing big just put the food on the table and you'll know afterwards, but let's eat first! By the way did you buy my NomYen? "

Kong didn't answer, just smirked and gave me my favourite drink in the world.  I was in heaven, and I totally forgot about my boyfriend, who was waiting for me to eat.

" I'm sorry Kong... I... "

" It's fine P', I know that as soon as you get your hands on NomYen, the world cease to exists. "

" Oww, it's not that bad babe... "

" No, but you are sweeter after you had you your drink babe. "

" What did you call me I'm you senior KONGPOP! "

" But P'Arthit, you just used the same nickname towards me, so I thought that it would be ok, for me to use it too. "

Did I really call him babe, holy I need to stop drink NomYen around him. It's as if I have a double personality. No let's be honest it's only when I'm around him period, I never thought I'd be lovey dovey with anyone, but I can't resist his puppy eyes. Arthit you're his senior, you should know better, get a hold of yourself. And just when I say that I hear Kong surprised expression.

" My Ai'Oon, you remembered." He said in awe, not believing it.

" Of course, why wouldn't I, I may not show it but I lo... love well... you get it!

" Yes I do love, I love you just as much" He said while hugging me.

" Kong, let's eat I have something to give you afterwards! "

" Oww P', tell me what is it na, I want to know now ! "

" Don't be so childish, the faster you eat the quicker you'll get your gift! "

" P', eat faster too, otherwise how I can I enjoy my gift? "

" Enjoy your... KONGPOP get your mind out of the gutter right now, that's not what I meant AT ALL. " This damn horny brat.

" But P', you're the ... "

" Say one more words 0062 and you'll sleep in your dorm tonight. " He looked at me like a lost puppy but still ate his dinner.

Gosh am I raising a dog? Or do I have a boyfriend I'm really confused sometimes.

I still hope he will like what I bought for us, once he's done eating, it will be time for me to show him, just how much I'm happy and grateful to have him...

TBC