CHAPTER 24

ARTHIT'S POV:

At university since they had never hidden their   relationship everyone knew what not to do, and the few persons who had  been brave to ask Kongpop out could thank their guardian angels to be  alive...still, but here it was different, the girls had no idea that the handsome man with a tanned and slight-build body was already taken. They  were drooling over him. And i didnt like it at all...

But who wouldn't, heaven knows even I, admit that I love his body, don't   get me  wrong this isn't the only thing I love about him. But looking  at  him  wasn't a problem at all and Kong knew that, he had teased me so many time, seducing me by getting out of the shower, with just a  towel  around  his waist, he knew quite well the effect he was having on  me,  and every  time we would end up making out for hours. I blushed   remembering, what  his hands and mouth had been up to. I was glad, to be   the only on the  receiving end of such treatment. I don't know, how I   would have coped if  he had been with someone else before, I knew it was ridiculous, but I just can't help myself.

   Which is why, as soon as I  saw those girls, i knew it was going to be a   problem, I didn't mind my  friends teasing me about Kong, but I'd be   damned if I'd let them ogle my  boyfriend everyone usually were all over   Ai'Knott's body for an unknown  reason, But recently Kong had become   the attention of both boys and  girls, ever since he had  started   working out. I knew that he would  never cheat on me or have a change of   heart. He had told me this enough  time for me to finally register it,   through my thick skull.

  But at this place no   one knew us, and I started to worry, Prem saw that  and simply rolled   his eyes telling me to concentrate on the game. My  lover hadn't even   noticed them. Which was true since, he was competitive  just as I was so   he didn't look at his surroundings. And finally thanks  to P'knott   determination, we did won not by much, but we were boasting  for beating   them! Since we had been in the water for a long time, we  decided to   get out and get some refreshments and put on more sunscreen,  especially   me since, I would never get a tan, but instead would look  like a   shrimp, which wasn't a good look on me.

As    we made our way to the bar, I ordered only juices, since we hadn't    eaten yet, so drinking was an option for now. I called N'Tew, to help me    out since he was the closest to me knowing, that he feared but I   wasn't  going to bite him so I couldn't help, but stifle a laugh while   seeing  him walking towards me his head hanging down.

- Nong, here help me carry our drinks if you don't mind!

-No P', that's okay i can do it!

-N', you know that now that the hazing is over, I wont punish you or anything?

- I know P' it's just, well I'm just scared to make a mistake and you have you be mad at me.

-    Don't worry, I can control my temper it's only that friend of yours   who  gets  every awards, when it comes to irritating me!

- Oh I know P', Ai' Kong sure has a mouth on him, and he started using it from day one, we even begged him not to make you mad!!

When  he said that I felt hot, right away but for a different reason I couldn't help but think about his kiss, it's true that he had a mouth and he knew how to use it, always making my knees turning into jelly!! But I wasn't going to say that out loud. We slowly made our way back    and, we could saw one of the girl being a bit too close to Kong, who    seemed more than uncomfortable than anything, looking around asking for    help.

-  Ai'Arthit, your boyfriend is in danger!

- Why is that Toota, don't you think he can handle it himself?

-    No it's not that usually I would tease you, but that girl won't leave    him alone. He told her that he had a boyfriend but she still kept    hitting on him, not believing it for a second.

Hearing that, made my    blood rush, why do people can't take no for an answer and decide that if    he says about him having a lover, why do they think it's just an    excuse, that's exactly why sometimes it's hard to understand, why he    would choose me, Nong Aim saw me and cast me a worried glance, oi' I    wasn't going to kill them, but I would just letting them know that this    greek god was mine! Totally different isn't it? Since I would never    fight a woman. We were less than two meters away from them, when Kong    saw me, he flashed me on his bright smile.

- P', do you need help?

-Sure, babe that'd be nice!

Everyone    froze when they heard, how I called him, I wasn't someone who loved  to   show affection to my lover in public, but when people were trying  to  get  close to what was mine, I became someone else. The girls looked   back  and forth between me and my boyfriend, not believing, that he  had  said  the truth.

To hell, with my shyness,  as  soon  Kong gave away the drink, I grabbed him and kissed him in  front of   everyone, to make sure that they all got the messages. And  indeed they   got it, leaving while whispering to themselves. Kongpop,  on the  contrary  was the happiest person on earth, with a goofy smile  on his face.

TBC