CHAPTER 45

PS : At the beginning of the chapter, there is a scene which is MATURE, so please be aware of that, but afterwards there will be nothing like that. So you can skip the part If you don't like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARTHIT'S POV:

After seeing this piece of paper, I couldn't, no I didn't want to believe that someone whom I had known for so long, would harm my most precious person.

" Kong, we are going to call Ai'Knott, and the others will be there soon, but you'll move in with me."

" What if something happens while we're together, I wouldn't forgive myself. "

" And what if someone harmed you while you were alone Kong. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself either. "

" Maybe it's just a prank to scare me and nothing more, people can do stupid thing when they're hurt. "

" That's possible, but I won't take the risk. I have to call Jay too. "

" Yes P', I'll grab a bag and head to your dorm. "

" That's better! I'm sorry Kong I'm just worried. "

Kong wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. Nothing else mattered. It was just him and me at this moment. When the phone rang it was Ai'knott telling us that he was on his way with N'Tew.

Looking at each other, we knew we had just enough time for a quickie, because what better way to relieve your stress... And who was I to deny Kong. He led me to his room, and closed the door behind us.

Pushed me against the door, didn't bother to even take off our clothes. He kissed me, invading my mouth without asking for permission. Knowing that we had less than 15mns was exciting somehow, with everything that was happening, we both needed to be close to each other. He opened my short and I did the same with his. I searched for the lube and handed it to him. He pulled down out underwear, and poured some lube in his hands, still kissing me or more accurately he was devouring me. He took both our half hard member in his hands.

And started, to stroke us faster, he latched onto my neck knowing, that it was one of my most sensitive part. Not wanting to lie against the door doing nothing, I put my hands under his top, scratching lightly his right nipple, which earned me a low moan right away. I then used my free hand to let it rest at the small of his back, bringing us closer. I could hear him begging for me to pay more attention to his lonely nub which I immediately took care of. As a result he did speed up the strokes, and none of us could make a coherent sentence. Only our moans and names could be heard in the room. Seeing that his pace had become unsteady, I stopped what I was doing and took him in hand while he did the same for me.

We looked into each other eyes, kissing just slightly, and just with one look, I knew what he wanted, so I reached for the crown and used the pre-cum here, to make it easier for me to stroke him. And he did the same to me. We knew that it was a matter of seconds before we came. Not wanting to break our eyes contact I leaned in and simply said:  "Love you Kong"

He didn't even had the time to respond as he shoot all over my hand, seeing his lust filled eyes, his mouth slightly open and knowing that only I, had this effect on him, I came just a second after.

We quickly went to get a towel to clean ourselves changed our now sweaty shirts. When someone knocked at the door. It was Ai'Knott and N'Tew, we were lucky if they had arrived 5 minutes sooner, we would have been in trouble, while Kong cleaned all the evidences. I went to open the door.

" Thanks guys, for coming even though you had probably something planned. "

" Don't worry Ai'Oon, after telling Tew, what happened, he wanted to go to see Kongpop anyway. "

" Kong and I, messaged everyone so we're waiting for them, but why don't you sit down first."

" P'Arthit, do you have an idea of who could do send that to Ai Kong? "

" Well we thought about it, and we believe that Namtarn could have done it."

" But doesn't she have Ai'Jay already? "

" Yes, Ai'Knott, if they had broken up, he would have told me."

" Or maybe there's another reason, I remember P'Knott that mentioned once that P'Arthit didn't like the idea of introducing him to a friend of P'Namtarn."

" That's right, N'Tew I had totally forgotten about it... So it could be her as well now."

" Don't get me wrong P'Knott, but I'm glad that I'm not as popular as Ai'Kong, girls can be scary when they want to."

" Oh, Hello P'Knott and Tew how are you? "

" Shouldn't we be the one asking you that Nong? "

" I'm okay, I don't think they will really do anything P', the person's probably trying to scare me away. As if it would work... "

P'Knott, was about to ask me something else, when he heard a loud knock on the door, I went to check who it was, and it was our friends, they did come here quickly than I had thought. But, I was glad to have them here with us. Even if I tried to play it cool, I was worried, that someone could harm my Oon. Not that I would say it, to his face unless I wanted to get punched. Still I was glad to have them, even though we didn't have much place in my room.

" Guys, shouldn't we go somewhere else, we could get something to drink and talk about, whatever's happening. It's not that I don't like you but it's a bit too crowded."

ARTHIT'S POV:

For once, everyone agreed with Ai'Bright, we decided not to go too far, just at this coffee shop close to the dorms, since not many people knew about it, we would be able to talk freely without being disturbed by anyone. The ten of us headed out to this place, yes even N'Wad and N'Oak came, when Kong told them that he might be in trouble.

We arrived at the coffee in less than 10 minutes, looked for a table and ordered right away, so that we could start our brainstorming...

TBC