CHAPTER 07

Before reading this chapter be aware that it contains mature contents, not everyone likes it.
Which is why i'm telling you before hand !!! Now that you've been warned, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter !

And a big thank you to all the readers who voted, leaved a comment it means a lot and i'm just glad to you like this story.

Picture taken from the wesite queerfudanshi.

Thank you for taking the time to read this work of mine

Stéphanie

They had finally realized, the situation they were in. They had been together alone, plenty of time. But right this moment the whole atmosphere was different, the light was still turned off. Even Kongpop attitude was strange, he wasn't showing any sign of wanting to tease Arthit as he would have done in other circonstance.

Trying to break the heavy silence Arthit spoke first:

- So, who should take a shower first?

- P'Arthit...

- Should I go first? Since i have to wake up early to work tomorrow.

- Ai'Oon, Kongpop whispered

Arthit's cheeks suddenly felt hot, he didn't know why, he'd been called by his name, many times, but had never been affected this much.

- Y..Yes... Kong what is it?

The latter didn't answer but instead walked towards him, laced their fingers together, and gently kissed the tip of his lover nose, without taking his eyes of off him. He knew it, this brat had cast a spell on him, there was no other possibilities, he could think of, his brain was not functioning at the moment. Seeing, that his P', wasn't pushing him away, he started by kissing his forehead, his eyes which were closed now, his cheeks and when he nibbled at the spot just behind his ear, he felt Arthit shivering. Soon feeling that they were too far away, he brought them closer and involuntary his already half hard member, came in contact with Kong's, he was all of sudden savagely being kissed, their tongues were now fighting for dominance, only their muffled moans, could be heard. Kongpop pushed Arthit against the wall behind them.

It was a sight to see, a flushed Arthit with his red swollen lips, breathing heavily, but what mattered the most was, that I was the reason for him to be in this state.At that moment, Kongpope lost the bit of sanity he had left, letting go of Arthit's hand he started to unbutton his shirt, one by one, not wanting to rush things. His Oon, was a shivering mess, when he felt a hand touch his chest without any layer of fabric, he wanted only one thing, to feel Kong's skin under his palms. While they were now lazily kissing, he was fumbling with the younger man shirt, being impatient, and not really knowing how to proceed, he finally broke the kiss in order to get rid of it and throw it away, not caring where it would end up in the room.

Both were topless, Kongpop moved closer to Arthit so that, every inch of their bodies were touching, not wanting to waste another precious minute, his tongue once again seeked entrance to the heaven, that was Arthit mouth when his request was granted, not one single spot on the inside of his lover mouth had been spared. He was enjoying setting the pace, until the older man just couldn't take it anymore and without understanding where his boldness came from, he started to run down his hand on Kong's body, until it was teasing the now hard member of Kongpop. When he felt the hand gripping him, his heart missed a beat and he desesperatly tried not to moan at the sensation, but it was just too much. And with his free hand, started stroking the member over the fabric.

Arthit couldn't believe, that he was touching another man cock other than his own, even though it wasn't a direct touch, he still felt his body heating up, and he too wanted to be touched. Knowing that, he suddenly slapped away Kong's hand which was touching him as well and without thinking twice, they discarded their shorts and boxers. His lover helped him when he saw that Arthit was struggling. This time Kong pushed the older man on the bed and lay down  on his beloved, they were now skin to skin, nothing separating them. They both released a heavy breath, before his Oon put his hands on Kong's hips and started grinding against him, both members rubbing against each other. Kongpop, had hoped that one of these days, Arthit would feel safe enough to do more than just kissing, but having him taking the lead was more than he could have expected.

Not one to fall behind, he placed his hands in his lover's hair, and while fiercely kissing him, he moved his hips in order to help with the friction and moved as fast as he was able to, he could feel Arthit moaning into their kisses. All rational thoughts were long gone by now, the younger man latched at his older lover's neck, alternating between sucking and biting, wanting nothing but to mark him as his, making sure that everyone knew to whom this man belonged to, Arthit couldn't help but want more, he lifted up his legs and encircled them around Kong's waist, unable to stop himself anymore, Kongpop brought his hand between them, taking both hard members in his hand. Arthit's eyes flew open at the sensation, he was at this point begging Kong not to stop. He heard the young man whisper to him:

- Don't worry P',  I will take care of you.

He was in such state that he couldn't even form a complete sentence, he could only beg for more, he should have been embarrassed, but was feeling way too good to care about it.  Kong started to stroke them slowly, letting his tumb touch the tip of Arthit's leaking member making him shudder, and then when he tought it couldn't that it could get better, Kong used the lubricant he had bought earlier, Arthit didn't remember ever seeing the bottle nor did he knew when Kong took a hold of it, but who cared anyway, he shivered when the cold liquid was spread onto their members, but soon was lost again in pleasure, when his younger lover, started to stroked them from the base to the tip, alternating the pace.

It was driving Arthit crazy, he held onto the sheets to the point that his knuckles had turned white, Kong knew what his P' wanted, but he wanted no needed to see more of the lewd side of his lover. Moans and heavy breathing were filling the room, when finally he couldn't take it anymore either, he started to stroke them at a furiously fast pace, not caring about anything but bringing pleasure to his Oon. The latter, had dug his nails into Kong's back leaving red marks on it.

- Kong, please I can't anymore...

- I know P' me neither, let's come together

He brought their mouths together, thye kissed passionately and finally with only a few stroke both of them came at same time moaning, into each other mouth.

Slowly Kongpope separated himself from Arthit and was lying on his side facing him, propped on his elbow and said the only thing he could think of:

- P' I love you.

TBC