CHAPTER 44

sorry for the delay ! I was supposed to update sooner but something came up !

ARTHIT'POV

I blinked a few times, to make sure that I wasn't seeing things. I tightened my hold on Kong, worried to that he would leave. I didn't even bother to talk to her again.

- Whose idea was it? You have 5secondes, or we are out of here!

- Ai'Oon...

- No my name's Arthit, only a few people call me that and you aren't one of them.

I know, I was being rude but I didn't have the will to be polite right this moment. Kong was more important.

- So again whose idea was it?

- Ai'Arthit, she said you asked her...

- Ai'Bright, and you didn't think of asking me? Why would I tell you that Kong would be there but didn't mention her?

- I'm sorry, I really thought...

- No you didn't, that's the problem...

- Ai'Namtarn, I thought I had been enough clear last time?

- But...

- Wait P', sit down first people are watching.

- There's a seat he...

- I didn't even listen to her, and sat beside Kong holding onto him. I was truly mad, they're my friends they knew I wouldn't want her here so why?

I looked apologetically at Kongpop. He simply nodded. He knew I wasn't the one asking her to be here.

- Ai'Knott, didn't you want to talk to us about N'Tew?

- Yes Ai'Oon, but when I arrived she was there with Ai'Bright.

I sent a murdering look his way and he understood that he had made a big mistake.

- Ai'Arthit, don't blame them. You won't take my call or see me, I had to do something.

- And I told you that unless Kong is okay with it, I won't talk or meet with you without him knowing.

- Are you letting him controlling you?!? Nong you know that the one he truly loves is me don't you?

- P'Namtarn with all due respect, for this matter, I will trust my boyfriend he wouldn't lie to me...

- Your boyfriend? He has bever been interested in a man so why now...

- Ai'Namtarn, if you want us to save the little of what's left of our friendship

- But.... but, you did.... like...

- I did like you 8 years ago, now I've moved one and I love Kong, is that clear enough. You have to move on too. Don't you have Jay?

- I am sorry but there's nothing I can do. You accept it or not it's none of my business now.

- Oon...

- For the last time it's Arthit... there's two possibilities: You leave or we do?

KONG'S POV:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, he was asking her to leave, and everyone but Knott was shocked, I know it wasn't my place, to say anything so I just held his hand. Finally someone talked.

- Ai'Namtarn, you heard Ai'Oon he wants you to go so please leave them alone and find your own happiness but not with him.

While leaving she couldn't help but say: