CHAPTER 14

Contains mature content at the end read at your risk!!

KONGPOP'S POV :

I was restless, I knew that she was playing with  my nerves, that's probably why, she sent me pictures of P'Arthit with P'Namtarn. When I received his message, saying that he'd be waiting for me, so that we could go back to the dorm together, I was ecstatic, it's the first time that he sent me a message, saying that we would go back together. Usually I was the one who had to beg so that we could walk together, the distance from the faculty to our dorm. It wasn't far away, only ten minutes, but I wanted to spend my time with him. And excited I was, until I received those pictures, I felt dizzy, did it mean that he was going to break up with me? Call me a drama queen if you want, but he never clearly expressed himself, so I could only guess what was going on.

For the first time, in my whole life, I was uncertain, I didn't hear the bell ring, I didn't want to face whatever he was going to tell me, I am not sure my heart could take it at the moment. But there was no way to escape, I needed to be brave. I made my way out of the classroom, and saw him with a big smile on his face when he saw me. This is not what I had expected, if he was going to end things between us he wouldn't seem so happy to see me right?

Arthit- Kong, How was your class?

Kongpop- It was fine a bit boring though.

Arthit- Don't I know it! I had this teacher during my first year, every time I fell asleep she would throw a pen  to wake me up.

Kongpop - P', where are we going?

Arthit - Since it's already 6:30 pm, let's go grab our dinner, do you want to eat in my dorm or shall we go to yours?

Kongpop - Which one is closer P'?

Arthit - Mine, let's do that, I'm going to order your dinner, so go ahead and order our drinks, I'll meet you as soon as I'm done!

Kongpop - Sure P'.

And without another word we went on our way. As I placed the order, I saw Maprang approaching me, to say that I was uncomfortable, was an understatement, but she didn't seem to be in a better mood, she seemed hesitant even. I tried to start to the conversation in order to break this awful silence.

Kongpop - Ai'Maprang, how are you doing? Have you eaten yet?

Maprang- No, Kong, I'm just here to grab a drink, I still need to finish my assignment. What about you, are you going to eat, if you're alone, why don't you come over with us?

Kongpop - No, thank you Maprang, I'm waiting for P'Arthit, he went to get our dinner.

Maprang - Oh, I see, so you're still with him.

Kongpop - Well, yes, we had this discussion yesterday, no matter people might say, I'll stay with him until he gets tired of me. And it's not like we were going to break up after just a day.

Arthit- Which isn't, going to happen, soon Kong, stop being so pessimist, have a more trust in me babe.

I didn't know he was just behind me. I was shocked, it was the first time, he called me by this nickname, with people around, but it seems like he didn't care, he turned his head and showed me an empty table, and told me to follow him, without another word or turning back, I followed my boyfriend. We were sitting chatting happily, until once gain his phone rang, he looked at the screen, let out a sigh and turned off his phone. Part of me was happy he did that, but the other half wondered, what was going on? Seeing my troubled expression he simply told me: