CHAPTER 27

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! HAVE TONS OF FUN >///<

I had made the draft before, but i suddenly had an idea, and added the scene. And so there will be a R-Rated scene at the end so I'm telling everyone in advance, that if you do not wish to read this kind of scene, you skip it !!!! And now i am not perverted, just making sure that i practice on how to write any type of scenes XD You've been warned, so don't blame me please!!! *hidesawayinacorner*

ARTHIT'S POV:

So where were we? Ah right it's my turn... Even though, I badly want to get back at Ai'Prem for what he made me do, I know that our priority is Ai'Knott and this cute nong of yours, not as cute as my boyfriend, not that I would use the word "cute" to describe him, especially after... But enough with me talking to myself it's time to play.

- Now it's our turn Ai'Toota, we had already talked about it so N'Tew, truth or dare?

- P', I will choose truth?

-Perfect darling, Ai'Arthit, please ask him our question?

- Nong, is there any senior that we know, that you might have a crush on?

I just finished my sentence, and Tew was blushing like there was no tomorrow, Kong had been right, he had a crush on our mother hen, but knowing the both of them they would never notice, how they felt about each other, and I know what I am talking about, I almost let that annoying brat of mine go, thankfully Ai'Knott was there, and it's one of the reason I want him to be happy. But while I make all this talk in my head, N'Tew, still hasn't answered the question.

- Nong?

-W-What P? Do I have to answer that?

And here comes our dear mom. Mae to the rescue.

- N'Tew, it's ok, if you don't want to answer I can drink the shots.

- But, P' that wouldn't be fair to you, I'm fine and will answer... Yes, there is someone.

Wow this kid has some guts, now I look over where Kong is, and he is grinning just like I am, Knott seem to be taken aback, by the answer, maybe he didn't realise that this nong of him was old enough to have a crush or even love someone. While, he was thinking of who to ask, with Aiu'Prem we gave to everyone a drink after all, the punishment was 2 shots, we had enough drinks to bath in it... No one said that we could put our plan into action, and enjoy a good drink.

- Then I'll ask Ai'Kong, Truth or dare?

I saw him looking at P'Knott and with the look they exchanged, I knew he was going to be punished for we had done so far... And my gut, told me that I would be involved in it one way or another.

- I'll chose like P'Arthit, dare!

- Thank you, Kong for giving me us this opportunity!

- Huh, what do you mean? What opportunity?

- Oh, nothing that you can't handle don't worry. But he have seen the sweet side of Arthit being with you, now it's your turn. You have to be extremely sweet to him like you usually do when you're alone.

- What the, there's no way I'd do that to P'.

- I didn't say it had to be right in front of our eyes...

I start to understand, what they want me to do, you know that P' hate that, I don't want to him to be...

- Kong follow me!

The words are out of my mouth, before I can't stop myself, I think the alcohol is hitting me a little harder than I thought, or I would have never said that. But I'll ask Kong to make them pay, plus a make out session, isn't such a bad idea I've been glancing at the women behind us, they too think that my Kong is handsome, well I'm going to show them who he belongs to, after all I'm not being teased about being his possessive wife for no reason. I got up, and wait for Kong to do the same, he follows me totally stunned, like the rest of the group.