"So, are you Daryl Dixon?" I ask starting off the conversation.

"Yep, who's kid are ya anyhow?" He asked seeming annoyed.

"Tracy Frazier's"

"Tracy, is she still alive?"

"I don't know. I'm terribly sorry but ever since I was eight years old she hasn't been the same old her. I can almost guarantee that she is a total different person than the one you knew."

"Oh... Did she tell you that you were mine?"

"Yes, she told me your name was Daryl Dixon and gave me this locket so I could almost have a family picture." I handed over the locket.

"How old are ya?"

"12 or 13 I'm not really sure anymore. Just so you know, if this is too much to take on right now you don't have to. I'm not gonna hold you accountable for anything considering she never told you. I just felt you should know."

"No that's not what I'm sayin'. I'm thrilled. Come here kid."

We hugged it was kinda awkward. I could tell he wasn't big on emotions, though neither was I.

"We should get back to camp, c'mon let's go." I say. He nods in agreement to what I suggested. "Hey, I don't know if I should call you Dad or Daryl but either way thank you." I said. "You can call whatever's most comfortable for you." He said.

We get to camp and the fact that Merle, his brother, the old man we left on the roof back in Atlanta, wasn't there. "Where's Merle?" Daryl asks. Rick proceeds to explain to him the situation and it's clear that Daryl is starting to get pissed. A ton of other things were said and Shane ends up having him in a choke hold of some sort. I glare at Shane probably with the dirtiest look I've ever given anyone. I start to inch for my knife slowly but Glenn comes up and grabs my hand and pulls me away, "It'd probably be best if Emma didn't see this." Glenn said.

We walked deeper into the forest. On our way over I noticed Carl following us. He's behind a tree or something back a little ways. "Are they gonna hurt him?" Glenn didn't answer me, "They can't, I just met him." I say bursting into tears. "Please Glenn, please you can't let them hurt him." Glenn hugs me. I could feel a panic attack coming on, that's just great. "Look Emma, they aren't gonna hurt him. They're just gonna make sure he calms down a bit before he hurts someone." Glenn says. I can't really say anything because I don't know him as well as they do. They've known him longer. "Hey Glenn you can go back now, I'll be back soon. I just want you to make sure no one has the chance to hurt him." I say.

Glenn nods and runs off.

I fall down to the ground and just lay there. The silence feels nice but my thoughts still haunt me. My thoughts bring up Carl all of a sudden, Carl is still back there behind the tree. Or he left with Glenn. I hear something Walking this way so I get my knife out, blah blah blah, the usual routine. Just as I go to lunge at it I realize that's Carl.

"Since I never got to properly introduce myself, I'm Emma Frazier." I say.

"Carl Grimes." He replies, he holds his hand out for me to shake. So I shake it.

"You heard all of that didn't you?"

"Yes I did, but it's okay. If it were my dad I'd feel that same way."

I smile.

He smiles back.

"I think it's good to go back now." I say. I feel like Carl and I could potentially become really good friends, maybe.

Back at camp I see people packing up the truck that we brought from Atlanta, "Wait, what's happening here?" I ask. "Daryl, are you leaving?" I ask mainly to Daryl. Daryl responds, "Yeah, I gotta go back for Merle. I'll be fine though, I promise." He says. "Okay, but please be careful." I said over exaggerating the 'please'. He nods his head. Glenn, Rick, Daryl, and T-Dog were all going. It scared me they they're going out there. I trust 3 of them completely and as far as TDog he seems pretty trustworthy.

I give them all hugs good bye and tell them each to be safe. I really hope this goes well, but in a world like this... I shouldn't get my hopes up.

—————————————————————————
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this Chapter. DARYLS FINALLY HERE!!!! I have some really good ideas for this story. I might skip a few minor things due to the fact that I'm excited to write about those things but I'll do my best. Again thank you for taking the time to read my story, each of you are amazing. Don't forget to Vore and Comment.