Chapter Three- Dr Watson

It wasn't much of a shock to find John sitting at his desk at five in the morning, fully dressed and reading a medical book. It was a common occurrence, and to be expected. You see, John wanted to he a doctor. And not just any doctor. An army doctor.

When Harry opened her brother's bedroom door, she smiled slightly. His blonde head was bent over a book, his school things were packed by the door, and he was in uniform. She laughed slightly, and John jumped, turning.

"It's time to go," Harry smiled. John sighed internally. Couldn't he have just five more minutes?

"Alright," he muttered, packing away his books sluggishly. Harriet waited patiently as he grabbed his bags and headed to the door.

"Have you eaten?" Harry asked, carrying his suitcase down the stairs. John made an uncommitted noise, and Harry raised her eyebrow. "John..."

"I'm not hungry," John mumbled. Harry sighed.

"I get that you're nervous, but you have to eat something," Harry insisted. She snatched an apple from the bedside table and thrust it into his hands. John glared at it.

"Apples are disgusting," he said disgustedly.

"Then have something else," Harry stood with her hands on her hips. John threw his hands up in the air.

"Fine," he snapped, grabbing a banana. "Is this enough?" Harry nodded. "Good. Can we go already? I'm going to be late!" Harry rolled her eyes and lugged John's things into the boot, before climbing into the car. John joined her in the passenger seat, and they were on their way.

A/N: yay! Update! Sorry this took so long, and that it's so short. Is it just me who's been having difficulties with Wattpad's server? Still have no readers :'(   oh well. I'll get over it XD Love you guys xxx