"Perfect...he'll love it!" Tilly said proud of herself.

""What?" I asked confused why she said 'he'll love it'.

"Nothing!" Milly sang before heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

After we had all brushed our teeth Milly and Tilly actually got dressed! Tilly put on her denim dungarees, David Bowie vest, her black doc martens and a spiky necklace. Milly had chosen to wear her high waisted boyfriend jeans, ACDC top, black doc shoes and a loose black choker.

"Photo time!" Tilly yelled and we all laughed. It's just like Tilly to want to take a photo. We all posed and took the photo before leaving the apartment.

We knocked at the boys' door and it was 4:30. Connor answered the door looking like he was about to cry.

"Girls, you just look so...so beautiful!" Connor 'burst' into tears hugging us all at once.

"Connor...Connor, you're crushing us!" I said gasping for air.

He laughed letting go of us as we started laughing with him.

"Are you gonna let them in or are you going to make them just stand there?" Tristan yelled to Connor from the couch. Connor stepped as side bowing as we walked in.

"Go on give us a strut!" Brad shouted turning round to look at us with his cute smile.

We all did a strut like we were on the catwalk then posed at the end. I then glanced at James only to see that he had been filming us!

"James! What the hell?" I yelled at him laughing whilst ducking behind the couch.

He laughed and then started typing something.

"What are you doing?" I asked jumping over the couch and running over to where he sat.

"It's too late...I've uploaded it!" He said with a mischievous smile dancing across his perfect lips.

My phone buzzed along with Milly's and Tilly's.

@TheVampsJames tagged you in a tweet

We all unlocked our phones and logged onto twitter only to find out, that sly boy called James had posted the video on twitter and also Facebook!

"James, how could you?" Tilly asked him holding back her laughter as she watched the video.

The other boys laughed at us and we couldn't help but laugh along at ourselves looking like right idiots. I was too busy to notice at first but once I had stopped I noticed that James' heavenly eyes were fixated on me. I felt a flush of red colour my cheeks as he looked away realising that I had noticed him.

"Boys we should get ready it's nearly five!" Brad said assertively reminding us that we had a gig to go to.

The boys all got up off the couch, leaving me, Milly and Tilly in the lounge on our own. We decided to raid their fridge and cupboards of their precious food.

They came in to find up all scoffing a chocolate bar each! We looked at them with innocent faces as they looked at each other confirming their plan. Before we knew it the boys were charging at us full speed and we froze with fear. I closed my eyes to find that when I opened them James was leaning over me, pinning my hand down which contained a half eaten Twix. I could see it in his eyes that he was debating on whether to eat it or not. I wafted it around in attempt to tempt him to eat it. James snatched it out of my hand and took a bite.

"Hope that tasted good!" I said to him as he looked back at me confused. I stood up as he had released his grip, then I dangled one of his most prized possessions in front of his face before a look of horror crossed his face.