One shot #17 ~ Nerves

__________________________
___________________________________
"Oh god...we're almost there," Thomas stuttered, his hands clutching the steering wheel, fading evening light showing the dust particles in the confined air of the car.

"I know you're nervous, but you've done so many auditions before," I tried to comfort him.
"But this one's different, it's a huge franchise!" He worried himself more. I couldn't think of anything to calm him. He was so tense and had been worrying about this bloody audition for such a long time, and now that it was here, I was worried he'd turn back.

"Thomas...-"
"I don't think I can do it," he said after he parked in an empty car park, looking at me helplessly.

"Yes you can, Thomas." I laughed.
"No...no-no-no I can't." He panicked, placing his hands firmly on the steering wheel again, laughing nervously.

I needed some way to convince him. He's worked so hard to get this part, and I was not going to let it all go to nothing.

I leaned over and planted a kiss under his ear, and said, "Yes you can."

I smiled reassuringly. He stared blankly in thought, and I wasn't quite sure what to think myself, until he completely attacked my lips, taking my face in his hands.

I went with it for a second, until he pulled away.
"Sorry about that. It's...it's the nerves I think," he gulped.

An idea, a great one at that, sprung into my head. Maybe if found a way to calm his nerves a little, but it'd take some courage.

Aiming roughly for his face in the dark, I blundered on top of him, straddling his lap.
"What're you doing?" He laughed.
"Trying to calm your nerves. Unless...of course, you don't need me to?" I teased.

After a defeated laugh, he took my face to his once again and kissed me fervently. I could feel his shoulders easing down again, it was working!

I rolled my hips forward a little, just to see his reaction, and he let out a short, breathy moan.

I did it again, trying my best to distract him, his head rolling back to hit the leather headrest. His hands rested on my Lower back as I kept moving forward and backward, keeping my pace.
"Please don't make me come in my new slacks, these were expensive." He stated, laughing and looking to me.

"Fine. I won't," I stated, undoing his zipper and pulling his erection out of his boxers. He laughed breathlessly as I pumped my hand up and down.

"Still feeling nervous?" I asked, admiring his darkened features.
"If I say yes, will you keep going?" He replied, his hips bucking into my hand.

"Yes," I replied simply.
"Well then, I'm nervous. So very nervous that I might just turn back—"
"Shut up, Sangster." I chuckled.

His lips found their way to my neck, and I could feel dark bruises forming. I tightened my grip on him, making him thrust harder into my hands.

He undid my jeans, slipping his hand into them and wasting no time in pushing two fingers knuckle-deep into my core. I yelped at the sudden feeling, earning a small victory on his behalf.

"Bloody hell, you're so wet for me," He whined, annoyed that there wouldn't be enough space, or time for that matter, for this to go much further.
"Hadn't noticed," I replied, feeling a familiar knot growing in my stomach.

I rolled my hips forward, gaining friction against my clit from the palm of his hand.

He cursed as I felt hot liquid trail down my wrist and his member twitch, and his hand moved faster, brimming me to the edge closer and closer.

I came completely undone around his hand as his kisses left burning patches of purple along my collarbones.

I wiped my hand with some tissue as I climbed back, and leaned against the car door to catch my breath.

"That was...unexpected," he smirked and turned to me.
"Did it work though?" I breathed.
"I'd say so," he replied, tucking his shirt in and fixing his hair in the mirror.