One Shot #6 ~ Perfect Stranger (Part 2 of 2)

________________
______________________________

Disclaimer: This part contains smut, and is also very long. Sorry about the latter, by the way.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"You're kidding right?" I laughed.
"Nope." He replied.

I looked at my phone screen, trying to conceal a smile. I was glad that I'd see this perfect stranger again...especially as I'd be sat next to him for 10 hours.

"My name's Thomas, by the way," He held out his hand to shake it.

"Avery," I replied, taking his hand.

As the plane took off, I looked out the window at the slowly disappearing Birmingham buildings, the airport looking more like a lego building than anything else.

"I know I've only just met you, but...I couldn't help noticing you looking at me in the airport..." he smirked cockily.

"Oh, uh...I'm sorry about tha-" I started.

"Oh, no I was just wondering if you wanted to have dinner together some time..." he said casually, "I mean, I get it if you don't want to and stuff but I just thought I'd ask and seeing as we're going to the same place..."he seemed to go back on his words, wondering if he'd been too forward, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure," I answered. He gleamed.

"About me staring at you...I just...I don't know why," I tried to explain myself.

"Don't be sorry, you've got stunning eyes. I could see them from across the room," He complimented.

"Oh, well...thanks," I laughed.

A/N: I'm just gonna skip the rest of the journey, because I don't want you to get bored...I'm sure you understand.

___________
_____________________________
I woke up late, very late actually. 4PM.

As I left my hotel room, I took a path too the pool. I was thinking about texting Thomas, but decided not to seem needy.

As I walked around the corner to see a huge blue pool, no one in sight around it.

All apart from one.

I saw Thomas reading his book on a sun bed. He looked up, as if he knew I was there, and his eyes met mine.

"Hey stranger," he smiled and got up, walking toward me.

"Hey," I replied quietly.

"What're the chances?" He laughed, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well, I'm in room 345, so it's literally 20 seconds from here," I gestured up the block toward my room's balcony.

"Really? I'm in 405," his eyes widened in surprise.

"You're joking! No way," I laughed.

After a somewhat awkward silence, he suggested something.

"Wanna go for a swim?"

_____________________
_____________________________