One Shot #2 ~ Don't Move (part 3 of 3)

___________________________

The twenty minutes drive home went almost as quick as the drive there, Thomas played my favourite playlist. We sung loudly all the way home until my throat hurt.

"That was great," I said laughing, slightly croaky.
"I know right," Thomas said a little breathlessly. As we walked out of the elevator and toward his apartment door. I noticed Thomas was walking a little off.
"You alright there..?" I asked curiously yet concerned.
"Yeah..uh-," he tugged at his trousers and laughed nervously, shaking his head.
"Sorry...," he laughed with a sigh, rubbing his eyes.

He was sporting a quite noticeable bulge in his pants.
"It's fine," I said quietly and walked over, taking his face in my hands. I kissed him passionately. The built up frustration was almost too much for both of us.

Thomas turned so he could unlock the door. It swung open and he pressed me against the wall, carefully locking the door behind him. He tossed his keys into a pot on the counter.

One of his hands was on my cheek, the other clutching my back, pulling me ever closer to his body. I felt the wall shift from my back, and he decided to lift me up onto the kitchen counter.

I ripped his tie undone, my legs tightly wrapped around his torso. I could feel him pressing himself against me.

He kissed the base of my neck once again, one hand sliding my dress strap down and the other roaming my back. I sighed loudly and put my fingers in his hair, tugging it lightly.

I undid his shirt buttons and slid it aside, not letting it completely fall off.
"Not fair...," he laughed, the vibrations echoed through me.

In one swift movement, he unclipped and unzipped the back of my dress. I lifted up my legs to let it fall to the floor.
"Careful, that was expensive," I joked. He laughed, carefully nudging it out of the way with his foot.

He lifted me up off the counter and walked over to the living room, sitting on one of the couches. I was straddling him now, so I took the chance to undo his zipper and tug on his trousers, basically telling him to get the sodding things off. He quickly flipped me round so he was hovering between my legs.

I was glad to not be wearing a bra in the first place, skipping an unnecessary step.

He fervently kissed my mouth, one hand on my thigh and the other on the sofa to balance himself. He kicked off his shoes with two loud thuds.

"I need to go get a condom, be right back," he said and quickly walked toward his bedroom. I adjusted my hair and looked outside.

The sun was just setting and the horizon was first burned orange and pinks. The whole room was alight with peachy bliss.

He walked back into the room with a square blue packet in his hand.

"Thanks," I said, appreciating the fact that I didn't have to nag him.
"Don't mention it," he said reassuringly and kissed me again, this time even more desperately.

"We need to be careful, George might come home soon," I remembered. I didn't even want to imagine what it would be like if he walked in on us actually doing it.

"Ok," he said, as if he was accepting a challenge.

Taking the packet in his teeth and ripped it open. He took the liberty to put it on by himself rather than making me do it, because I almost knew I'd embarrass myself.
"Are you ready..?" He'd asked me this so many times before. I just nodded.

Without another word, he moved my underwear to the side and pushed himself into me, letting out a low noise whilst doing so.

I bit my lip. Every time it took me a few seconds to adjust. I felt him stretching me out, pushing in deeper.

"You okay?" He'd clearly recognised my distress. He looked slightly panicked.
"Yeah, just give me a second...," I said, and he kissed my forehead. After a few seconds, he decided it was time to move things along.

Slowly he started to move, the distress I had felt was melting away and shivers went up my spine.
"Thomas...," I whispered, which only seemed to urge him on.

There was a tension growing in my stomach, it was itching to be felt.

"Shit...," he grumbled. I moaned louder, but not loud enough for the apartment below to hear. I knew that he loved it when I was vocal. It really seemed to turn him on

I hugged his neck and breathed into his ear, running my fingers along the back of his neck. He sped up, going hilt deep every time, hitting that delicious spot with every thrust, sending a wave of pleasure over me, he didn't hold back.

"Moan for me, say my name," he whispered seductively into my ear.

I did as told - I let loose, letting out my moans, "Thomas," I yelled again and again, urging him on. He left a trail of dark hickeys down my neck, marking his territory.

The light grew redder and his thrusts began to get more out of rhythm. I knew he was almost climaxing.

He continued to pound into me, only getting faster by the second. This sent me over the edge.

I tilted my head back and gasped. My whole body tensed and a sensation of pure ecstasy washed over me, like a refreshing ocean wave.

My muscle tensing seemed to send him over the edge too, he thrusted into me one last time before stopping and squeezing his eyes shut.

"Fuck...," he groaned breathlessly. He kissed my forehead again, this time lingering before pulling out and lifting me up off the couch.

I felt exhausted by him. I melted into his arms, still out of breath.

We got into his bedroom and crashed onto the bed. He sighed loudly and got up to go to the bathroom to wash his face.

I looked out to the balcony once more, the inviting sunshine spilling over the hills and casting its light through the glass railing. I got up slowly, putting on 'my' t-shirt. I leaned on the railing and listened to the breeze. It was at least half ten and still light, just about.

I felt a warm pair of hands snake around my waist. I turned to see Thomas's lit up face. His dark eyes seemed golden in the fading light. For a second he just looked at me, seeming to admire my features- striking blue eyes and light brown freckles from the sun.

"I love you," he whispered. Only me and him could hear. The only people in the world.
____________________________

Sorry Jesus