One shot #29 ~ Behind the scenes

He stepped forward, with almost cruel expression, connecting our lips and pushing me toward the stage wall. The kiss was instantly deep, leaving me gasping for air. I remembered the stage directions - for a second, I almost forgot we were supposed to be acting.

His hands locked around his waist as my arms wrapped round his neck, feeling his damp hair in between my fingers. I let out a fake, but hopefully believable moan as he pushed further onto me.

"Cut. That's all we need," The director yelled suddenly. He pulled away, his head turned to the side toward where the director was sat. Though he was just trying to talk with her, I knew it was partly to show off his jawline. He knew I liked that.
"Are you sure?" Thomas asked. I giggled quietly. He really enjoyed it.
"Yep. Thanks guys," She replied, "Take thirty, we'll do other takes later if we need them,"
"Ok," I smiled, catching my breath and taking some steps from the wall.
"Was that ok? Did I hurt you?" He asked attentively.
"No," I chuckled, "It said on the script that you're supposed to be like that, so don't worry, ok?" I reassured, giving him a chaste kiss on the lips before making my way to my dressing room.

As soon as I was there, I stripped down to my underwear and turned on the AC.

A flurry of knocks at the door made my ears twitch.

"Can I come in?" Thomas asks politely.
"Sure," I chuckled, grabbing a bathrobe and draping it over my shoulders.

I unlocked at door and opened it just a little to let him in.

"What's up?" I asked, padding over to the dresser and moving things around, attempting to tidy.
"Nothing," he said, "It's just that, uh,"
"What?" I asked, standing up straight and gazing at him in the mirror.

His eyes ever left mine as he made his way to me. I watched as he snaked his hands around my waist, pressing himself against me.

"Oh," I said, my voice breaking.
"Do you want to?" He asked.
"Are you crazy?" I laughed, spinning round to face him, "They'll hear us!"
"No they won't, I'll make sure of it," He reassured.

"You'll make sure? Like, completely sure?" I asked.
"Completely sure, love," He reiterated, a smirk creeping onto his lips.

I grinned, draping my arms around him and pulling him onto me, "...ok,"

I climbed onto my dresser, his hands resting on my waist as the kiss deepened. He slipped between my knees whilst I slid my bathrobe down my shoulders.

"I don't like what I have to do on set," he whispered between kisses.
"Why?" I asked, my voice low as I pulled away.
"I worry I'm hurting you," He replied quietly.
"Then...be gentle," I suggested, stroking his hair back softly

He smiled and nodded before pulling my lips onto his again. I pinched the top of his shirt between my thumb and forefinger, urging him to take it off. He discarded it onto the floor, much to my delight.

I reached down into my drawer, tugging it open and rustling my hand inside.

"What're you doing?" He frowned, his voice sounding husky.

I smiled simply and bought a square packet to his lips, sliding it between his teeth. He took it out and inspected it.
"Oh," he chuckled, "Almost forgot,"
"Me too," I smiled shyly before he softly pressed his lips to mine. It was so different to what he was to do on set. So much softer. Much more him.