One Shot #3 ~ Intoxicated (part 2 of 2)

A/N:
This will contain smut and probably swearing, nothing you wouldn't be used to by now this far into my works ;))
Also it's bad. Just saying.

__________________________
I heard a knock at the door. This time, it wasn't almost 2am - it was just before 8pm, and I was putting in my last earring to get ready for the date.

"It's open Thomas come in, I just need a second," I fumbled with the back of my earring, eventually securing it. I swiped some hair out of my eyes, making sure everything looked ok.

I walked downstairs, to see Thomas looking rather dapper in a white dress shirt, trousers and some leather brogues.

"You look fancy," I teased. I felt like I'd chosen a good outfit for the hot weather, a white and blue dress and some flats, finished with some bright red lipstick.

"And you look beautiful," Thomas replied, sending shivers up my spine. No one had ever done that to me before- sent me in a trance with just a few words.

"Want to get going then? I don't wanna be late," he smirked, clearly hiding something.

"Late for what exactly?" I furrowed my brow.

"A reservation at the best seafront restaurant in LA," He smiled, waiting for a reaction and looking proud of himself.

I knew instantly where he meant.

"Wait...you didn't book...Atlanta...did you?" I asked, shocked.

"I did, but we'll be eating street tacos if we don't go now," he hurried me, leading me toward the door. I locked it and followed him outside.

The evening sunlight was still bright and warm. I stepped inside his car, and rolled down the window.

Atlanta was less than a 10 minute drive away, it went quick.

A/N: I'm gonna go ahead and skip dinner, I don't want it to get boring. I'm sure you understand :)

Time skip: after dinner
"I'm stuffed." Thomas sat back, undoing another button of his shirt so he could breathe.

"Same," I smiled, "I'll pay my half," I said, gesturing the tab.

"No no, let me pay. I asked you out on this date, it's only fair that I pay." He put his card in the machine.

"Fine. I guess it's too late anyway," I laughed.
"I think we should go down to the beach, you want to?" He peered outside at the dying light. It was almost 10 and still light outside. I thought it'd be a good idea.

"Yeah, sure." I said, he took my hand and lead me out to the seafront.

"It's beautiful here," commented on the golden sands, he calm waves kissing the shores.

"Yeah," he smiled. I looked to the side, up at him. He was looking right back at me.

He squeezed my hand and carried on walking. I wasn't sure where he was going with this.

"When we go back, do you wanna watch some movies?" I suggested. I didn't want my time with him to end so soon.

"Sure- if that's alright," he replied slightly nervous. It was as if he lost all of his confidence whenever I asked him to do something with me.

"Wanna head back now? There's a whole lotta sand in my shoes," I laughed.
"Sure." He replied, we walked back to his car and he drove back to my place.