Halloween, the best time for cuddles and scary movies

Nico really liked Halloween-well, that was a bit of an understatement, he LOVED Halloween, his favorite holiday-actually.

While he might have been sick, in pain and stuck in Will's house, he'd still get to be with just Will- as his mom was still at work. They were curled up on the couch, Nico wrapped up in several blankets, with a probable fever. Playing Hocus Pocus on Freeform. 

It was towards the end as the blond witch was singing the song 'children of the night' 
"why do I know this song?" Nico asked Will
Will just shrugged. 
"no-like I know it" the other boy just chuckled, 
"I bet you would, considering its a Halloween song-"
"and what's that supposed to mean?"
"your a Halloween geek?" he said smirking
"yeah, but your a music geek."
"whatever, we can be geeks together!"
Nico snorted "god, I love you so much.."

They grew quiet as the movie mad its suspenseful close. 

Will heard Nico sniffle as the black cat, had sacrificed himself, and had left with his dead sister. he looked over "Nico..? You okay?'
"yeah. allergeies.." Nico said, his voice cracking, 
Will chuckled and pulled Nico closer. 

The movie ended, and then the boys looked at each other. "Now what?"
Will shrugged, "Ya wanna watch another movie?" 
Nico was about to answer when the doorbell rang.
"Our first trick or treaters!!!" Will squealed excitedly, 

"oh my gods.." Nico mumbled in irritation as Will rushed to the door, Nico followed slowly. 

"hi" Will smiled as he opened the door, there was two kids, quite young around the age of four or five. a little boy and a little girl. One was dressed as princes, and the other a zombie. The boy smiled wide, "hi!" 

the girl hid behind her-probable sister. "what do you say, Cie-Cie?"
shyly she says, "trick or treat"
Will smiled as he took the bowl of candy Naomi had bought earlier. 

Nico walked up, and stood behind Will and smiled. 
"Your our first trick or treaters" Nico pointed out
"we'll we always go out early," the mother said from a few feet away. "it is a school night after all, you college boys?"
"not exactly" Will chuckled, handing the kids a handful each. 
"what do you say..?" she asks

"thank you!" the two kids chime in together, 
"happy Halloween!" Will and Nico called after them

"so precious" Will breathed
Nico nodded in agreement. "and smol" he added "so...are there gonna be a lot of trick or treaters or..?"
"probably not" he shrugged "wanna watch a movie?"
"cuddle?"
"do you wanna get up?" 
"uhh...no"
"than we can't cuddle, but we can tonight"
"Yay!"

the doorbell wrings again, Nico walked over, this time a collection of teens around Nico's age(possibly older, possibly younger), Will joined Nico's side. "aren't you guys a little...old to be trick or treating..?" Will speculated. 
the oldest, and probably the ugliest one in the middle sneered, showing off his disgusting, messed up, yellow teeth, his whole body was round as a bowling pin. 

"Candy" he prompted in the stereo typical rich-kid-overfed voice. Nico rolled his eyes and stingily put one piece of candy in the kid's overfilled pillow case, and in his friends. 

They left, but not without complaining, Will rolled his eyes "could he be any more obnoxious.?"
"I know right" Nico laughed, getting up and perching himself on a couch, leaning against its back, spacing out, as it grew silent after a while. Thought drowned out by the seemingly never ending doorbells and the often demanding children and teens.