"Aleevonne, it's me! It's me!" Each hand holds my wrist to stop me from squirming under them as he informs me who he is. I'm still holding on to the note so that they don't take it away from me and I struggle to get out. "It's me, it's me!" He says again and the numbing in my ear fades and replaces with the familiar accent. Cautiously, I open my eyes only to be greeted with baby blues, wide with confusion and alarm.

"Niall?" He always seems to end up where I need someone. How is that possible?

"Yeah, Niall." He clarifies loosening his grip around my wrists. It stings and he has left red hand prints around them and I crawl backward away from him like a cornered animal. He watches me with pulled eyebrows as he follows me and genuine worry shades the animation of them. "What happened?" He whispers like he's afraid to know.

The sudden opening of a classroom door beside us startles us and we both stand in unison. Before the person could step out, he grabs my hand to drag me down the hall and I stumble following him.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask trying to keep up with his big steps. The note is now tattered, barely in tact due to the abuse I've caused it and my only concern is how I'm going to hide this from him.

He grabs the knob to a door labeled "BOYS" and pulls me inside. He locks it, turning on his heel with command and the happy-go-lucky, carefree Niall I've only known is gone.

"What happened?" He asks again gently guiding me by my hip towards the sink and I lean against it, taking deep breaths to restrain any more tears from falling. It wouldn't be right to tell him before Harry, but he's too upset at me to care right now so there's no point in lying anyway.

"I don't know what to do anymore." I say quietly.

"About what? Aleevonne, talk to me." He pleads clutching his hands around the edge of the counter to lean in so that we're nose to nose. And somehow, the closeness is making me more emotional.

"I'm scared." I finally admit. I've been holding in those two words for so long, thinking and feeling it rather than telling and getting help and it feels almost relieving letting it out. This makes me all doubt everything Harry has told me. He doesn't have this under control and he didn't take care of it. How can I take his word again?

"Why?"

"He won't leave me alone." My bottom lip is so tighly bitten down between my teeth I can feel the blood clogging.

"Who won't leave you alone? Harry? Is he hurting you?" His accented voice rises and echoes, thickening due to his impatience and rage. His reaction is surprising. I don't know why he cares so much about me, I don't know why or how he always ends up present when I'm in danger but I couldn't be more grateful.

"No, no." I blink back the tears and he leans in closer. Harry could never hurt me, not anymore at least. I know everything about him and love him too much to ever feel that type of hurt.

"What's in your hand?" He asks trying to look behind me.

"Nothing." I lie crumpling it more behind my back.

"Alee," His chest bulk and he steps back crossing his large arms over his chest. "What's in your hand?"

"Nothing." I lie again. I hate having to do this, lie when he's trying to help but I'd rather have Harry's help and comfort. "It's nothing. I'm tired...and it's nothing," I extend my lie, "I'm fine."

"There are tears in your eyes and you're going to stand there and tell me you're fine? How stupid do you think I am?" I don't know why he's getting so offended but I hate to upset him when all he's trying to do is help me.